WO-S in 2007?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wos only has 3 back on defense.

You can't say we have 3 back. Players were rotated in constantly last year. Several will have varsity experience. The secondary will take it's lumps early, but the entire defense will be good. Mark my words... ;)

Guest wos country
:D Yea. Pitch right to Garrett, pitch left to Garrett, up the middle Garrett. That's the only 3 play sin his playbook.

Garrett is not our ONLY athlete.  Don't get me wrong...he will be a force to be reckoned with, but so was Deon and that is what everyone said about him and the Mustangs two years ago...last year...most of the focus was on Earl, but we were (and usually are) more than one player.

As for defense, Gas is right...we did rotate in and out.  As usual, I feel that we will be fine.  If the boys can make it through offseason, then we'll be fine. ;)

i just dont see wo-s winning it again. they always have that kinda shot but in know that k-ville and silsbee are both way too tough for wo-s to beat them both. silsbee has a vengence after the nail biter loss from last year which cost them the district title. the three super power teams may all lose a game a piece and end up in a three way tie for fist but that would be too crazy. silsbee or wo-s takes it home

Guest wos country

Have to remember though Silsbee has to come to WOS this year. The Stangs don't lose very many at home. WOS will be young is the only thing. Playcalling from the OC will kill us as well. It will be interesting to say the least.

Guys, we hear it every year. We will beat WOS this year, WOS is down this year, WOS lost too many players this year. But yet year in and year out we "prove them wrong" (or dominate if you prefer) . Not being cocky, but give the mouths some rest and prove it! That what we do.

• 2 weeks later...

just dont see wo-s winning it again. they always have that kinda shot but in know that k-ville and silsbee are both way too tough for wo-s to beat them both. silsbee has a vengence after the nail biter loss from last year which cost them the district title. the three super power teams may all lose a game a piece and end up in a three way tie for fist but that would be too crazy. silsbee or wo-s takes it home  

So, in summation: It won't be WO-S. It will be either Silsbee or WO-S.

Awesome.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83