Looking good for an updated Reservation

Guest WBFan09

BISD has a bond issue that would provide a brand new stadium for all three teams to share...personally i would rather have our own stadium it allows for more pride about your school...then again sitting in nice cushioned seats cant hurt either

...with modifications happening with Cardinal Stadium maybe Ozen could stil use that renovated stadium and BISD could redo West Brooks and Centrals stadiums...but with BISD i doubt it

Guest etbu

Don't think so, They just got a new scoreboard with a single color video board. I have been told it can eventually be raplaced with full jumbotron.

Who is the HC at PNG?

Great news for the PNG fans. Looking forward to seeing the new and improved Reservation. I hope PNG and Silsbee can keep this home and home series going till then.

The PNG fans will get to see our new Tiger Stadium next year for the first time. I find our stadium quite unique.

Great news for the PNG fans. Looking forward to seeing the new and improved Reservation. I hope PNG and Silsbee can keep this home and home series going till then.

The PNG fans will get to see our new Tiger Stadium next year for the first time. I find our stadium quite unique.

Was in silsbee this weekend. I really like the stadium. First rate...IMO

when does construction start with the RES.

Did I miss something?  We played Silsbee there in a  game a few yrs ago.  It was a beautiful stadium then.  What's changed since then?

Did I miss something?  We played Silsbee there in a  game a few yrs ago.  It was a beautiful stadium then.  What's changed since then?

You are right PNG Proud, I had forgotten about those last 2 years in 4A( going 1-19 would make you tend to want to forget ). I do know that we have added more seating since then with the horseshoe part added 2 years ago. A couple of other cosmetic changes have been added since we last played ya'll there.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont