HJ DOWN NEXT YEAR

Guest ST4life

HJ beat silsbee 2 out of 3 in baseball to take the 3rd playoff spot in 21 3a, looks like that stat was wrong buddy. You almost got em'. When was the last time Silsbee won a state championship early 1920's.

when is the last time you went to the playoffs in football

Well just look at you.. Go ahead pat urself on the back because you can spell... Do you feel good about urself now.. And yes we made the playoffs in 2005 so good try.. Hey but look on the bright side you can spell

I never said that HJ didn't make the playoffs.....and if you look at my previous post....I have not been ripping HJ like some of the people on this board, and yes I do feel good about myself. Healthy Family, Good Job and I am alive what is not to feel good about.

I never said that HJ didn't make the playoffs.....and if you look at my previous post....I have not been ripping HJ like some of the people on this board, and yes I do feel good about myself. Healthy Family, Good Job and I am alive what is not to feel good about.

that your not as good as HJ!  :D ;D

Guest ST4life

i ask you that question to get the answer 2005 yeah thats great but that is the last year yall will go if you stay in this district

Guest bleed orange

I hate to tell you this bigdaddydave but Stephenville is a pretty salty program. But I will say this, its funny how these 4A schools talk so much smack since they dropped down to 3A.  But yet it was a "real" 3A school that won state in basketball not a 4A drop down.

I have no clue what you are talking about ???..... If you look at my previous posts you will see I have not said anything negative about HJ.... If you want to compare HJ and Stephenville lets do it. HJ won yalls 3A state championship enjoy it.....Nobody can take that away from yall

Stephenville kids eat, sleep and breathe football. I hear your an outkast if you don't play.

Thats pretty much true, when we first moved there that is all they talk about year round...Only place that I lived where they broadcast the pep rallies over the radio, and they send the players out to sign autographs at community events.

• 2 weeks later...

hah HJ could send out Ryan Donahoe to sign autographs

lol... actually they had this barbacue at the Pinewood Country Club after we won the state championship... all the players and coaches were there to talk to people and sign autographs for the kids... it was pretty cool...

A five-guard lineup of HJ guards (rotating Jarvis Bernard, Josh Payne, JonMychal Fontenot, Steve Guillory, Garrett McNeely, Jacoby Turner, Ryan Weldon) and Warren's Paul Sims narrowly beat West Brook's varsity, something like 66-63, over at WB yesterday.

I think HJ will be all right next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124