**H-J/Bellville Series Info..UPDATED**

Guest Orangeboy

i wish they would play these games a closer... and does anyone have any info on Bellville... i saw their record, but how good are they???

Usually a program that goes a few rounds deep. So they are pretty dang good.  Best of luck to HJ.

Guest airitout123

When you get to Cleveland go south on Hwy 59 for ~ 8 miles until you get to 242.  (There is a large Flying J station at the corner of 59 and 242.)

Turn RIGHT on 242 and this will go ~ 18 miles until you reach interstate 45.  Go straight under 45 for another ~ 3 miles or so and you will come to a light called Honor Roll Blvd. (This is about the 4th light after you go under 45)  Turn LEFT at this light.  Be careful because I think the street going right has another name.

After turning left you will see the school. Go around the left side of the school and go between by the tennis courts.  This will lead to the very back of the school property where the stadium is.

And how about the fluke on the first meeting?   ;D

Thats why I hope you guys win your next round, I'm sure you guys think the loss was a fluke, but hoping to show it wern't no accident. In 97 when you guys had Stan Smith we wanted to come back and meet you with our ace but never made it back around as we couldn't get by PNG. Hope theres a radio station that covers Bellville games.

Of course it was not a fluke.  It was a loss.  For Jasper.  First time around it was a loss also.  For HJ.  Does not prove anything except the two teams are pretty evenly matched. 

I wish HJ the best, but my first interest is Jasper's winning each week, regardless of who Jasper is playing.  What happened in district is history.

Of course it was not a fluke.  It was a loss.  For Jasper.  First time around it was a loss also.  For HJ.  Does not prove anything except the two teams are pretty evenly matched. 

I wish HJ the best, but my first interest is Jasper's winning each week, regardless of who Jasper is playing.  What happened in district is history.

You are most correct and I seriously wish you guys the best of luck also, and do hope we get back together as it would meen we both did good. All the best.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder