*HJ 10 Liberty 0 Final/Game 2..HJ Advances*

First of all = Congrats to the Panthers on a fine season.  No one expected you to get this far except that FAMILY you are a part of.

Secondly - Congrats to the Hawks and Coach Kirkland.  You guys played better over the two games and deserved to win.  I was tremendously impressed with your class and style of play. 

Last - To those "Hawk Hecklers": Be careful how you post because all you do is give opposing teams bullitin board material.  Lord knows you gave the Panthers plenty.  This hurts your team.  And to those of you who like to sit over on the sidelines and be comedians: Your lines are old and weak.  You should go to a couple of college games and "freshen" up before the next series.  Also, think about this; YOU are putting a big fat black eye on the baseball program that YOU aren't even good enough to play for!

Again, congrats to the Hawks and Good Luck in the next round!

First of all = Congrats to the Panthers on a fine season.  No one expected you to get this far except that FAMILY you are a part of.

Secondly - Congrats to the Hawks and Coach Kirkland.  You guys played better over the two games and deserved to win.  I was tremendously impressed with your class and style of play. 

Last - To those "Hawk Hecklers": Be careful how you post because all you do is give opposing teams bullitin board material.  Lord knows you gave the Panthers plenty.  This hurts your team.  And to those of you who like to sit over on the sidelines and be comedians: Your lines are old and weak.  You should go to a couple of college games and "freshen" up before the next series.  Also, think about this; YOU are putting a big fat black eye on the baseball program that YOU aren't even good enough to play for!

Again, congrats to the Hawks and Good Luck in the next round!

Well obviously our team can take a punch cuz they've been playin with that "BLACK EYE" all season...and I guess our STATE CHAMPIONSHIP basketball team is pretty tough too...cuz they played with one ALL THE WAY TO AUSTIN TEXAS...!!!....GO HAWKS

Oh and wuts the deal with the  "obviously your  not on the team stuff"...is it wrong to be a fan of the game...wut is competition sports without fans...we wouldnt have this website if it wern't for fans if you think about it...so that is really and irrelevant statement...

Well obviously our team can take a punch cuz they've been playin with that "BLACK EYE" all season...and I guess our STATE CHAMPIONSHIP basketball team is pretty tough too...cuz they played with one ALL THE WAY TO AUSTIN TEXAS...!!!....GO HAWKS

Trust me pal........that state championship or the fact that HJ's baseball team is doing well has nothing to do with you!  YOU are throwing those punches, not the other teams.....Good Luck HJ.

Oh and wuts the deal with the  "obviously your  not on the team stuff"...is it wrong to be a fan of the game...wut is competition sports without fans...we wouldnt have this website if it wern't for fans if you think about it...so that is really and irrelevant statement...

Don't get your undies in a bunch because you didn't make the team.  Irrelevance is in the eye of the beholder..........so I guess that makes you Mr. Irrelevant!!  ;D

Trust me pal........that state championship or the fact that HJ's baseball team is doing well has nothing to do with you!  YOU are throwing those punches, not the other teams.....Good Luck HJ.

Soo you are saying that when a player looks into the stands or bleachers and see them full of fans that isnt going to make them play harder? in fact without our fans i dont think we couldve made it to state much less win it.. they never gave up and thats what made us go on..soo u obviously dont know what your talking about fans have a huge part in a game...thats why in the playoffs you want home field advantage plain and simple

OK...1st...i know what the man meant by sayin  "Also, think about this; YOU are putting a big fat black eye on the baseball program that YOU aren't even good enough to play for!"...I dont need you to read and translate for me...and If we are giving our teams black eyes...they are tough enough to play with em...because we have a state championship trophy in basketball...and are advancing to the 2nd round of the playoffs in baseball...2nd fan support plays a HUGE role in any sport...3rd I am not mad about not playin on varsity...Im right where I wanna be learning our new offense and defense in athletics...instead of practicing baseball.........so I suggest you NOT make statements on things you know nuthin about Mr. "irrelevant" Midline... :o haha...

As a player i dont really like what the hecklers do at the baseball games...not that i dont like the fans..but my point being..when is the last time you cheered for the team..instead of cutting down the other team..all you do is give the other team fuel to fight against us...there for hurting us more than you help us by putting the pressure on us..And if you dont believe it look at the home and away record in district...4-3 at home and 6-1 on the road..you take it how you want..i love the fan support but not cutting down individuals or the other team the way you do..

As a player i dont really like what the hecklers do at the baseball games...not that i dont like the fans..but my point being..when is the last time you cheered for the team..instead of cutting down the other team..all you do is give the other team fuel to fight against us...there for hurting us more than you help us by putting the pressure on us..And if you dont believe it look at the home and away record in district...4-3 at home and 6-1 on the road..you take it how you want..i love the fan support but not cutting down individuals or the other team the way you do..

Yea thats very true...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83