**BH 11 Vidor 3 Final/Game 3..BH Advances**

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I leave for 12 minutes to drive home and poof......

Good job anyway by pushing BH to three games. Good job by Vidor having to beat Nederland in a playoff game for third place. Great season for the Pirates.

Congratulations to Barbers Hill.

the wheels fell off that last inning..score didnt indicate what kind of games they played.congrats to Bh they are a talented team.

Congrats Pirates .Vidor is proud of you..two great teams played and nothing to hang your head about Pirates.

Good luck BH in the playoffs..

yalls catcher#16 is a stud at the plate..that kid can swing the bat!! I believe he had 3 homers today

Congrats Vidor on making the playoffs.  You have a scrappy team and will do well next year.

BH congrats on advancing, but we have to start playing better baseball and quick.  Patience at the plate is key.......don't force it, your better than that.

Congrats Vidor on making the playoffs.  You have a scrappy team and will do well next year.

BH congrats on advancing, but we have to start playing better baseball and quick.  Patience at the plate is key.......don't force it, your better than that.

thanks for the comments..good luck to yall

you continue to show your ignorance everytime you post!! you are a idiot!!

About what I expected from you.  We'll see if this teams builds on what it did this year, or goes another 41 years till they get to the playoffs.  I doubt Kyle will be there very long, when something opens up at home he will be back.

Guest Pirate V Ball

Are you that mad you missed the post season? Coach Green has alot of starters back next year and is planning a great offseason. Nederland can't and won't make it every year, and that includes football.

About what I expected from you.  We'll see if this teams builds on what it did this year, or goes another 41 years till they get to the playoffs.  I doubt Kyle will be there very long, when something opens up at home he will be back.

like i said keep posting and everyone will see what an idiot you are

Are you that mad you missed the post season? Coach Green has alot of starters back next year and is planning a great offseason. Nederland can't and won't make it every year, and that includes football.

No, because I know that we will be back , in Baseball and football. Keep hoping though.

like i said keep posting and everyone will see what an idiot you are

I thought you would recognize it piratefan, I said the same exact thing about Brian English and got the same reaction.  Tell me again where he coaches now?

Congrats vidor on a fine season! If you weren't playing my Eagles I would have been a pirate fan this week. You guys played a hell of a game nothing to hold your head on, BH has a good team and they are very deep when it comes to pitching.

Anywho goodluck Vidor next year, you guys will back!!

BH keep on pounding away it only gets tougher from here!!

Goooooo EAGLES!!!

I leave for 12 minutes to drive home and poof......

Good job anyway by pushing BH to three games. Good job by Vidor having to beat Nederland in a playoff game for third place. Great season for the Pirates.

Congratulations to Barbers Hill.

Thanks TV it was an exciting year!

Thanks Pirates for a great year! Coach Green and the boys did a great job. It only looks great next year! Eagle07 I enjoyed meeting you good luck to your son and the rest of the Eagles. I am pulling for you guys until you face the other orange county team. Go LCM!

Thanks Pirates for a great year! Coach Green and the boys did a great job. It only looks great next year! Eagle07 I enjoyed meeting you good luck to your son and the rest of the Eagles. I am pulling for you guys until you face the other orange county team. Go LCM!

BH's next game is a tough one, but after that it could very easily be LCM or Huffman down the road.  If Huffman wins a couple coin tosses, may be them.  I would like t see LCM and BH scrap it out........would be a good one.

I thought you would recognize it piratefan, I said the same exact thing about Brian English and got the same reaction.  Tell me again where he coaches now?

tell me again what yalls record was in basketball??

I would be mad too big dog after all that barking at sandersons for the coin flip when we played yall.You won that  and that was about the only thing yall did that weekend.

yall made fools of of yourselves barking like mutts in a restaurant and then got spanked the next day!! So if thats why you are mad I am sorry.

You would think that Setx teams would get behind other setx teams who made it to the playoffs.I can't help it if Vidor beat yall in the 3 major sports this year..Oh i think yall might have won the debate competition!!! ;D

tell me again what yalls record was in basketball??

I would be mad too big dog after all that barking at sandersons for the coin flip when we played yall.You won that  and that was about the only thing yall did that weekend.

yall made fools of of yourselves barking like mutts in a restaurant and then got spanked the next day!! So if thats why you are mad I am sorry.

You would think that Setx teams would get behind other setx teams who made it to the playoffs.I can't help it if Vidor beat yall in the 3 major sports this year..Oh i think yall might have won the debate competition!!! ;D

Has anyone in SETX ever give Vidor credit.  Take it as a compliment, they are jeleous.  Keep winning and start sticking it in their #@&......GO VIDOR !!!

Oh, and that "barking" comment was very funny and completely true......  What a bunch of idiots.......... :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83