Does anyone have directions to Texas City stadium?

Guest etbu

Coming down I-10 West take 146 South to 1746 to the left. The stadium is right behind the High Skewl which is like downtown TC. If you wish you can call me on my cell. Check your pm's and my cell number will be there.

Guest etbu

Go thru Kemah, Seabrook and you will come to the Dickinson Bayou two lane bridge go over and come to Loop 197. Turn left go under 146 go to twenty first street take right go down to 13th Avenue. Turn left go down to back of High Skewl and field is right there. Be careful when you go down 146 bc it will veer to the left but stay right and you will hit the loop 197. There you go...Good luck and travel safely.

Guest airitout123

The Texas City stadium is not right behind the stadium unless they changed it.  The stadium at another site.

If you go across 146 turn left on 1764, which is also Palmer highway.  This takes you into TC.  The streets are numbered and are easy to follow.  Go until you get to 29th street.  Turn left and you will see the stadium to your right after only a few blocks.

Guest airitout123

It has been several years since I was in Texas City.  However, when I was there they had a beautiful stadium off of 29th street.  One that is kept up by the city.  If it has changed, and I am sure that it has not, the high school is just a little further down Palmer on the left. 

What is confusing is that Palmer is 1764 and would also be called 9th avenue.  Now that is confusing.

Airitout123,

You directions are correct. I just spoke with Texas City ISD and BH baseball team. Game is not at the high school. I think ETBU's directs are to the school because their softball team played there last night.

Go Eagles !

Airitout123,

You directions are correct. I just spoke with Texas City ISD and BH baseball team. Game is not at the high school. I think ETBU's directs are to the school because their softball team played there last night.

Go Eagles !

Eagle, I looked at the map the Vidor School gave me,and your directions added in and it appears to be right down the road from the High School.

Guest airitout123

Thanks.  I did not think it had changed.

Again, take 146 and turn left on Palmer highway/1764.  Left on 29th street and then a right on 13th avenue.

It really is easy to find.  If you are early, there is a BBQ place, Grand Prize, on Palmer right before 29th street on the right.  Well worth the stop.

Good Luck to both teams.

Thanks.  I did not think it had changed.

Again, take 146 and turn left on Palmer highway/1764.  Left on 29th street and then a right on 13th avenue.

It really is easy to find.  If you are early, there is a BBQ place, Grand Prize, on Palmer right before 29th street on the right.  Well worth the stop.

Good Luck to both teams.

Thanks, does Texas City have allot of stadium seating?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu