*Vidor vs. Barbers Hill In Texas City!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vidor in two..Hales can't pitch three games in a row.... ;D

We can bring hair dye and clippers the umps will never know!!!! ;D

J/K Hales is a good pitcher, but as EAGLE07 posted the other pitchers aren't too shabby!!

I think I'll let Gringo and BH89-2 speak for myself. We seem to be on the same page ! But I did just hear that BH does plan to pitch Hales every game in the post season. Knowing Hales, as I do, we should go very far !  ;D

GO Barbers Hales!!!! ;D

Guest etbu

That's why you are most likely to see Hales (8-3), Thamm (8-0), Kelley (3-0), and Silva (3-2).  ;D

Hales and Thamm is all that BH need when they face Vidor but BH must hit the ball. They have plenty of pitching but can they score the runs? 1-0,2-1 DONE BH

I think I'll let Gringo and BH89-2 speak for myself. We seem to be on the same page ! But I did just hear that BH does plan to pitch Hales every game in the post season. Knowing Hales, as I do, we should go very far !  ;D

Like last YEAR.. ??? ??? ??? ;D ;D...I almost forgot who put ya'll out of the playoffs last year....

If my old mind remembers correctly it was Bridge City....winning two of three. Game 2 was a 10-0 victory with Hales on the mound.....oh yeah, he had 13 k's.  ;)

Good memory!!  Angelle got you in game 1 and Stringer got you in Game 3.....I wonder how many were strike outs in that one???

Angelle did not have that many strike outs. BC was winning 6 to 0, BH came back and tied it up, BH ended up losing 8 to 12.

Now that is an example of a better memory then mine.....but I was actually wondering how many strike outs in game 3, that were attributed to Stringer.

Now that is an example of a better memory then mine.....but I was actually wondering how many strike outs in game 3, that were attributed to Stringer.

My memory really sucks, but I think there was a lot of offense on both sides.  I recall Dishon hitting one over near the Orange Court House.....  ;D ;D

BH outscored BC by a fair margin, just could not pull game 3 out.  That was a MUCH better Bridge City team than this year and BH is MUCH better this year (older too).

Guest etbu

Just like I told BH Fan via phone just now not even the same BH team and much better than last year. Are you kidding me? They were all sophs and juniors last year and now Vidor will pay for it. Hey don't get wrong I like Vidor and am happy for their success this year but have to go with the family.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami