*BC 4 HJ 2 Final/Tuesday*

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joseph Robertson is one awesome baseball player!  As is the other freshman starter, Matt Hicks.  BC has a bright future!

Man, that Johnny Dishon, what can you say, WOW!!  He makes BC proud! 

All I can say is, WOW, watching BC Baseball is FUN!!!! 

There are many unsung heros in BC, Troy Bolton, Casey Jackson, Jaden Dillon, and those that get less playing time like Garrett Delano, Chase Leger, etc, they all give so much to the team that is not ever seen.  They are all Cardinals to the bone.  We are proud of them all!!

Guest Orangeboy

Congrats to both teams on a great season. Both Treece and Stringer were very impressive. Stringer helped himself out with a perfectly placed sac bunt to get on. Dishon's SHOCK-AND-AWE 6th inning, and the Freshmen Joe Robertson coming through when his team need him most, The Hecklers on HJ side were also very funny. :D Great game to both teams.  Good luck to BC in the Championship game friday.

How many outs when the bomb went off, and how had Dishon done in his previous ABs. Thats the 1 mistake I was hoping Treece didn't make, a ball over the plate ESPECIALLY with the bases juiced. Sounds like a very good game played by both. Congrats to BC!!   

Guest BC boy 17

How many outs when the bomb went off, and how had Dishon done in his previous ABs. Thats the 1 mistake I was hoping Treece didn't make, a ball over the plate ESPECIALLY with the bases juiced. Sounds like a very good game played by both. Congrats to BC!!   

i dont think there were any outs. i think dishon had struck out the other two ABs. i not sure but im pretty positive

i dont think there were any outs. i think dishon had struck out the other two ABs. i not sure but im pretty positive

No outs, bases loaded when Dishon went up to bat. He had struck out each time before he had been up to the plate, so what a time to get that perfect ball. Treece is an impressive player. He not only pitched well, he hit great too.

Guest Orangeboy

No outs, bases loaded when Dishon went up to bat. He had struck out each time before he had been up to the plate, so what a time to get that perfect ball. Treece is an impressive player. He not only pitched well, he hit great too.

Robertson, Stringer, and Bolton did a great job of finding a way to get on in front of him.  Bolton also had a great play up the middle to take away a hit after Dishon's play in the 6th inning.

Guest Orangeboy

One might forget that the fans you might be talking about are in HS and could be friends with the baseball team.

They run their mouths like they are the one's playing the game.  IF they were any good at all they would be a part of the program and not an embarrassment to their school.

They run their mouths like they are the one's playing the game.  IF they were any good at all they would be a part of the program and not an embarrassment to their school.

There not an embarrassment to the school. They are just having fun. Thats just apart of the game. Quit crying just because someone talked a little smack at a baseball game.

Guest Orangeboy

There not an embarrassment to the school. They are just having fun. Thats just apart of the game. Quit crying just because someone talked a little smack at a baseball game.

You can have fun at a game without degrading the opponent. But that would be showing class wouldn't it? You wouldn't want to do that would you?

Once again I would like to say congrats to the HJ baseball team they were in a position my people didn't think they would be in.  Nothing to hang your heads about.

so in college when the fans are shouting "degrading" comments your going to go on a mad rampage on the schools website saying all your fans are classless? It's a part of baseball just like the hot dogs, peanuts and Foam fingers. If you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen. I suggest golf old timer!

Don't know about other games........but I was at the BC-HJ game........now mind you I don't hear everything, but I did not hear anything bad from the HJ side other then a moan when a strike was called a ball........but that occured on both sides!  I spent time on both sides of home plate as well.

So JMHO, I don't see anything different about the HJ fans then any other fans.  Wish the Hawks could be in the playoffs along with BC, Silsbee and Jasper, but I don't make the rules.

what you have to consider is there are two sets of fans. you have parents and the student body. the student body is always rougher.

on another note stringer has gotten alot of bad press early in the season, but he showed alot of class in his interview with the beaumont enterprise after the game.

hey red 1 hj is the hawks not the horns lol

the issue on the h-j student fans came up after the first game, and they werent talking as much trash as last time only because everyone could probably hear what they were saying...they probably wouldnt want parents or coaches to hear what all they were saying in hj.  in both games though i only heard them bad mouthing us but not really encouraging their own team....

Guest BC boy 17

no one cares how the other guys got on...

they only care about tht BOMB

donkey

there had to be runners on for the BOMB to be a grand slam. Treece pitched an outstanding game, as did Stringer. there weren't many base runners throughout that game.....you had to work for your pass to get on base, which is what those guys did

hey red 1 hj is the hawks not the horns lol

the issue on the h-j student fans came up after the first game, and they werent talking as much trash as last time only because everyone could probably hear what they were saying...they probably wouldnt want parents or coaches to hear what all they were saying in hj.  in both games though i only heard them bad mouthing us but not really encouraging their own team....

Corrected, with my apology to the HJ fans as well as the HF fans (if needed).  I always get them mixed up. :(

so in college when the fans are shouting "degrading" comments your going to go on a mad rampage on the schools website saying all your fans are classless? It's a part of baseball just like the hot dogs, peanuts and Foam fingers. If you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen. I suggest golf old timer!

Wrong part of baseball in my opinon, degrading comments about players from fans has no place in the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami