Huffman Beats Barbers Hill 1-0 Friday

Congrats...Falconfanatic....Big win for you guys. Hats off too Listi..He did not look sharp at all in the first inning but worked out of a jam. Kid ended up throwing a very good game. Good luck against Crosby.

I just have a really good feeling that the fans from Huffman are going to be nice and act like they have been here before. Coop is not going to allow a bunch of CRAP to be talked at all by a Huffman fan or two. With that said great game and as I told my man Eagle07 not much of a baseball man but enjoy watching all of your kids and ours on a friday night. Good win for the Falcons but long way to go and good luck to BH, NC and Huffman if we ar lucky enough to make the playoffs.

ETBU...good to see you again...congrats to you guys...Ya'll will beat Crosby...your pitching is better..... we are kinda in shambles now...we seriously need to "right the boat".. are we are gonna get embarresed(sic) in the playoffs...that's all I will say for now... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

ETBU...good to see you again...congrats to you guys...Ya'll will beat Crosby...your pitching is better..... we are kinda in shambles now...we seriously need to "right the boat".. are we are gonna get embarresed(sic) in the playoffs...that's all I will say for now... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Eagle07 you guys will be fine come playoff time and we will be rooting for you'all. Coop check your pm's please.

i think his last name is arnold.

Yep that's it; however, he did not pitch against BH the first time.  Morris did and he pitched a good game.  Errors were a huge factor in the first game.  And Arnold must not be too bad - he just signed a full ride with a good JUCO.

ETBU----

"Coop check your PMS please"..............truly a classic !........Got it... :D..By the way..I've applied for the hitting instructor opening over @ BH....Think I'll just wing it ! And.....oh never mind.  ???

Your sick Eagle07 LOL Ok Coop please check your Pm's please. Ha Ha Late at night bro but you can take a shot after you came through with some seeds last night.

Yep that's it; however, he did not pitch against BH the first time.  Morris did and he pitched a good game.  Errors were a huge factor in the first game.  And Arnold must not be too bad - he just signed a full ride with a good JUCO.

ya i know, i played wit him as a kid in lil leage. im jus givin him hell hes pretty good.

Good for Coach T.D. Deberry and for Listi. That was a HUGE win for the Falcons and hopefully they can take out Crosby Tuesday night. Coach D has done a great job this year and hope he sticks around next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476