Jasper 2007

OO7

Don't know for sure but you can bet Thomas Brooks will find a few good men and work em hard.  Lets remember that Jasper has got more than a few athletes to pick from !  Brooks is a proven winner too.  His credentials include state championships as a player at Bmt. Hebert and as a coach at WOS and Waxihachie.

Think Brooks can get the turn out needed to get the program headed in the right direction again?

Brooks says he is already walking the halls recruiting the players back who dropped out of the program.  I think he will have the numbers back up by this fall.  :)

whats the deal with Jasper?  I know this is football forum but In the past has been very strong in track.  They had 20 pts and no relays in district meet.  Thats crazy!

Yea, they usually have guys that CAN FLY. I'll bet Brooks can get some sprinters back out for track next year. We just gotta wait & see.

whats the deal with Jasper?  I know this is football forum but In the past has been very strong in track.  They had 20 pts and no relays in district meet.  Thats crazy!

Sadly, grades got some runners at the last minute.  As I understand it, Jasper had already qualified relay teams for the finals, and had to pull them because of grades.  But, they had a freshman, sophomore dominated team.  They will be back in force next year!  (I hope!)  >:(

• 3 weeks later...

Jasper will look pretty Good next year with a little Senior leadership from from Christian Goff and Michael Crowell who has played Varsity football since their Sophomore season. I think Coach Brooks will have those boys mean and physical and they won't be stoped.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder