*HJ 7 Jasper 6 Final/Saturday*

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i'm also with 40water. .  Morgan just gets jealous every time his team loses. . Keep shooting HJ and play like you know how. . I'd love to see yall in the "big three" instead of the dawgs!!!

Smartest thing ever said by a Longhorn...haha im sry...just had to get that one out...

to geep06......karma is just a number, why is it such a big deal to so many people on here? i could care less, make my karma is low as you want to, it doesn't bother me at all........to 3Amagic, i am not a player from jasper, just a guy who supports my school and i go to every baseball game.......and to HF11, you only wish HF was as close as jasper is to the district crown

Guest bullfanfan08

i go to jasper high school and I know morgan very well and he is a cool guy who is friends with everybody and he is a huge supporter of the baseball team.....a lot of his friends are baseball players and he has told me before that he means no harm in anything he says on here.....i have been on here before but havent registered and everybody on here takes everything way too seriously......this board is all about fun isnt it? no harm intended to any school......morgan has told  me personally that he respects every team in the area....so everybody on here should just learn to take what morgan says with a grain of salt and forget about it......he is a cool guy....

Before you guys start "throwing down" over who is more feminine or sincere - help me with a playoff question.  I was under the impression that if you finished the district with the same number of wins and losses as another team - for those of you who are sports challenged, that means tied - you played a game to see who finishes ahead, regardless of who beat who during the regular district season.  Anyone know for sure how that works?  It was that way years ago so someone tell me if it has changed! ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder