PNG@The Hill

Indianforever

BH is not down the drain because they lost a qb who was doing an excellent job . Thing is they like most teams have another who just maybe was awaiting his golden opportunity in prime time vs mop up time . At home I got BH by. a TD . 35-28 . I think Bh will run it well enough to keep PNG ops down . This is going to be an interesting game strategy wise and the Hill gets the edge there at home ! 

9 hours ago, Olddog said:

BH is not down the drain because they lost a qb who was doing an excellent job . Thing is they like most teams have another who just maybe was awaiting his golden opportunity in prime time vs mop up time . At home I got BH by. a TD . 35-28 . I think Bh will run it well enough to keep PNG ops down . This is going to be an interesting game strategy wise and the Hill gets the edge there at home ! 

So BH is giving up 34 ppg in District and PNG is scoring 45 ppg, but the Hill is going to hold PNG to 28? Gotcha. I expect another shootout. 49-42 type. With the winner being whoever has ball last. All predicted on the new BH QB playing well. 

9 hours ago, outanup said:

Ant mound was our toughest draw to this point..... Good D and a balanced O. Receivers are solid and rb and qb’s are solid.... Should be a tough test for the Injuns. Toss up.....

Since when did giving up 33 ppg in District add up to a “Good D”. 

BH’s lowest point total allowed was Nederland at 27. 

PNG and BH are very even teams. If you look at just our common opponents ( Lee, Dayton, Vidor & Crosby)  both teams are 4-0. BH’s average over those 4 games was 45-35 While PNG’s was 46-35. Even with our starting QB in the game it is a toss up. BH will need thier best defensive performance along with some take aways and no freaking big penalties. To come out with the W.

I have said it before and i will say it again.  Our defense is getting better every game, we will hold BH to 10 points i predict.  The game against NEDERLAND will be less dramatic than everyone is expecting.  We are going to blow them out, their fans should all be heading out by halftime.  BH game should be a great game to get some people in that normally don't get to play.  Maybe even some indianettes.  HaHa :) 

33 minutes ago, LEEROY Jenkinss said:

I have said it before and i will say it again.  Our defense is getting better every game, we will hold BH to 10 points i predict.  The game against NEDERLAND will be less dramatic than everyone is expecting.  We are going to blow them out, their fans should all be heading out by halftime.  BH game should be a great game to get some people in that normally don't get to play.  Maybe even some indianettes.  HaHa :) 

I remember my first beer

5 hours ago, BHFAN said:

PNG and BH are very even teams. If you look at just our common opponents ( Lee, Dayton, Vidor & Crosby)  both teams are 4-0. BH’s average over those 4 games was 45-35 While PNG’s was 46-35. Even with our starting QB in the game it is a toss up. BH will need thier best defensive performance along with some take aways and no freaking big penalties. To come out with the W.

Was going over all that & wondering why in the world some are posting PNG gonna slaughter BH! If their boys have the same mindset, they’ll be in for a rude awakening! 

24 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Have you ever watched a pissed off Roschon? These boys will be ready for Friday night. Not a player on our team did anything wrong. 

No, but I can imagine a pissed off BH kid. Stomping down the 3rd level stairs into the Master Living Room Suite, asking the butler to fetch father.