The reason this is the ONLy site worth posting on

Stattrax

So, after a few posts in the PNG-Vidor thread, I decided I wanted a few answers I had in my head, so I head on to the OFFICIAL site of my school. Now, honestly, I have not been on it in over a year, I made a post several years back, about a running back that was not listed on the records, from the 97 season. I was greeted with a rude PM, stating keep my comments to myself. SO that was the end of me on the RAH RAH site. However anyone that knows the ringleader of the site, might let him know to get a few things correct. A nice little cover article about legendary QBs.... Is wrong...

So rant over. I was thinking who might be the winningest QB in PNG history. Since I'm only 43, The glory days where at the tail end of my birth. But, they have incorrect info.

Dustin Long started 3 years. Yep, all 3. Look it up. I can remember the crying of a coaches son starting as a sophomore. Call my brother if you need some crow soup. So, as a starter he won 30 games. 1 DC, 2-1 Vs Nederland and a heartbreaking loss against WOS. Also was a State Championship runner up. And a Willie Ray... Aggie

Shug has the chance to match those numbers if the season turns around. he has over 20 (23) wins, is 1-1 against Nederland and has 2 DC to his name. And a Willie Ray. Longhorn

My question is how long did Ethridge start at QB? Is he the winningest in the history, I honestly do not know that answer. Anyone feel free to help me out. Red Raider.

11 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

So, after a few posts in the PNG-Vidor thread, I decided I wanted a few answers I had in my head, so I head on to the OFFICIAL site of my school. Now, honestly, I have not been on it in over a year, I made a post several years back, about a running back that was not listed on the records, from the 97 season. I was greeted with a rude PM, stating keep my comments to myself. SO that was the end of me on the RAH RAH site. However anyone that knows the ringleader of the site, might let him know to get a few things correct. A nice little cover article about legendary QBs.... Is wrong...

So rant over. I was thinking who might be the winningest QB in PNG history. Since I'm only 43, The glory days where at the tail end of my birth. But, they have incorrect info.

Dustin Long started 3 years. Yep, all 3. Look it up. I can remember the crying of a coaches son starting as a sophomore. Call my brother if you need some crow soup. So, as a starter he won 30 games. 1 DC, 2-1 Vs Nederland and a heartbreaking loss against WOS. Also was a State Championship runner up. And a Willie Ray... Aggie

Shug has the chance to match those numbers if the season turns around. he has over 20 wins, is 1-1 against Nederland and has 2 DC to his name. And a Willie Ray. Longhorn

My question is how long did Ethridge start at QB? Is he the winningest in the history, I honestly do not know that answer. Anyone feel free to help me out. Red Raider.

You are so right because everything on this site is 100% accurate

8 minutes ago, LC-M said:

I played against  couple of good running backs in the 90’s what was that rb name? In 1997 I believe png missed the playoffs. Also long was good Qb 

Elkins. He is actually the guy a was talking about. He was the first back over 1000 since Ron. Capadona was the year before him.

just curious, are you basing this off wins and stats?? i hate to play the what if game, BUT imo, put shug against teams pn-g played back then, you might have a different outcome...to be honest, he might be better due to like someone said, o-line and team was better. now with long on this version, as much as i hate tom brady, that's what long is/was to png. i think he would make the wr's better....also shug does not have out right DC's...just saying.