Nederland Bulldog History

LaMarque did lose a few but reload every year. They have their RB back (Frank) behind a couple of UT Commit OL. If Nederland can avoid turnovers they have a shot.

One of the Larmarque players transfered to another school i dont know if it was him or not but one of their top players.

• 7 months later...

SFA, I haven't heard the word on the street, is Stump going to PA?  That would cripple WB.  If Stump stays, I think it hurts Ozen and Central significantly talent wise, but there are probably enough players to go around with those two coaches.

What I've never understood is how in BMT you can appearently pick which H.S. you attend?  Don't they have school zones or anything of that nature??

Maybe I'm understanding it all wrong.

What I've never understood is how in BMT you can appearently pick which H.S. you attend?  Don't they have school zones or anything of that nature??

Maybe I'm understanding it all wrong.

They have zones. Between their under performing schools and magnet schools, you can usually find a way to go where you want. That is why the last couple of years the local news has done stories on parents camping out at the school admin building to get their kids first in line for the different schools. Once that capacity is reached at each school however, then no more transfers can take place.

Sure. But when Ozen was created, the assumption was that they would dominate thier district and any other so-called "low talent teams" ie MC.  Didn't happen.  I don't make predictions , saves on the amount of crow that is eaten.  But all these statements that the DC goes through bmt and that the MC teams dodged the maroon bullet last year make for good conversation, but you never count us out, we don't back down from anyone.

hey, I wonder who said that last year?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder