*Silsbee Ends BC's District Win streak*

Good Lord man, don't say "Pro Team" on here.   Tomorrow they will be describing Silsbee as a "pro Team" that barely scraped by Bridge City.  ;D ;D

Ok,BH-89 here is your warning.  Stay on BC and don't even think about trashing Silsbee. 8) Or, I will take my Karma point back.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Lord man, don't say "Pro Team" on here.   Tomorrow they will be describing Silsbee as a "pro Team" that barely scraped by Bridge City.  ;D ;D

Let me try to explain this to ya on simpler terms, even great teams like the Pros or College give up alot of runs sometimes, nobody's perfect.

Well now the district is going to get interesting!

GET interesting?  This district was hot before it started playing.  This loss by BC was huge because now with most of the tough games off their schedule, except for Jasper (no offense towards the other teams meant) the pressure is on BC now.  Jasper has a great opportunity Tuesday to put BC in 3rd place in the district with a win.

Yep.  Maybe playing them twice before anyone else gives them tigers a leg up in the district race.  Those Dogs' from up north have got to be hungry now.

GOOD LUCK 21-3A.  I would not want to meet up with anyone in this district.  You talk about playoff experience from just playing the regular season.

GO Tigers!!! 8)

Guest Orangeboy

Congrats to Silsbee on the win, their kids kept battling and never gave up. They showed a lot of heart once again.  Good luck in the 2nd half.

Great win for the Tigers !!!

9 runs on 13 hits with 2 errors!!

Wolcott 4-4, Moss 3-4 with a double to score Kelly from second to tie the game and then Calhoun singled to score Moss to go up 8-7!!

Calhoun was 2-4, Hargrave 1-2, Kelly 1-3, McDonald 1-3 and Skinner was 1-3!!

Calhoun had another great game in CF and Kelly was solid at second!!

Schooling was great as always!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83