BC at HJ predictions

Guest OHS_1994

I was wondering that at the OF game Friday night.  If they want to have a chance they need to pitch Treece, but maybe their coach is playing for the third spot thinking that even if they loose to BC everybody else will to so it is no big deal.  IMO the only shot they have is if they pitch Treece.  Went and watched a few games at the LCM Tourney and they truely have nobody else. 

bc-7

hj-2

Guest OHS_1994

and may I add that the 7 hits came off of a freshman (Felts) who has topped out at 80 this year, and a Soph. Peevey that is just working his way back into pitching after an arm injury.  So if you call that spanking well then pat yourself on the back, but they will have a little more trouble getting 7 hits or as you say spanking the ball againt stringer who will be throwing a little harder then our guys. 

Hj has more quality pitchers than just treece...ricossa has just come back from the State Championship basketball team and hes starting to look good along with Roby...not to mention monse has gotten better since his last outing and we have a ton of relief

i am sorry hfveeder but bc had trouble hitting a freshman from hf and if treece hits his spots bc won't have a chance...if you hit your spots while on the hill(treece) bc will backwards K all night !!!

Good Luck HJ go get rid of the southeast texas BIG HEAD!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder