* Sterling 12 WB 9 Final/Friday*

No matter how bad the umpire is, you can't blame a loss on the officials.  The worst call I have personally ever seen was made, and resulted in the ejection of the pitcher, catcher, and coach for WB. There should be requirements on high school umpires, such as you can't be blind, retarded, or mentally incompetent. The blue behind the plate at this game falls under all three categories.

No matter how bad the umpire is, you can't blame a loss on the officials.  The worst call I have personally ever seen was made, and resulted in the ejection of the pitcher, catcher, and coach for WB. There should be requirements on high school umpires, such as you can't be blind, retarded, or mentally incompetent. The blue behind the plate at this game falls under all three categories.

How does a call result in the ejection of 3 people?  I am curious...  what happened?

Right after the call was made , the pitcher and catcher(who already had two HR in the game) jumped the umpire, getting right in his face. For a minute, I thought they were ganna punch him. It was chaotic. First the ump through the catcher out, then the pitcher, and for some reason picked the WB pitching coach to throw out also. Surprised the whole team didn't get tossed, which could have easily happened.West Brook's entire dugout came on the field, and some choice words were yelled repeatedly by every WB player. By the way, with the bases loaded the next inning, the catcher's spot came up and the pinch hitter struck out to Dempsay's 92 MPH fastball!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami