Toughest district

Who has the toughest district.

21 AAA has got to be one of them.

HJ - State Champs

Silsbee - Great up coming player

OF - the next champ -  Naw - they to white

WOS - naw - no discipline  (JV won the district Champ)

Jasper - good JV - terrible fresh.

HF - anyway

BC - anyway

Kirbyville - could run the table

Opinions?

:)

District 21-3A is the toughest and my favorite of all time

This is a Powerhouse

Bridge City

Hamshire Fannett

Jasper

Kirbyville

Orangefield

Silsbee

Sour Lake Hardin Jefferson

West Orange Stark

This is a great District

Who has the toughest district.

21 AAA has got to be one of them.

HJ - State Champs

Silsbee - Great up coming player

OF - the next champ -  Naw - they to white

WOS - naw - no discipline  (JV won the district Champ)

Jasper - good JV - terrible fresh.

HF - anyway

BC - anyway

Kirbyville - could run the table

Opinions?

OF to white haha thats funny(and they say there the next champs??)... But yea this is a very tough district and i hope the hawks can stay on top

:)

District 21-3A is the toughest and my favorite of all time

This is a Powerhouse

Bridge City

Hamshire Fannett

Jasper

Kirbyville

Orangefield

Silsbee

Sour Lake Hardin Jefferson

West Orange Stark

This is a great District

Bridge city definetly isnt a powerhouse!! Warren tore them up!

• 3 weeks later...

WOS needs to stick to football

Actually, we would probably fare well sticking to football, basketball, and track.  We may not have went to the state tourney this year, but we did make it to regionals and state last year in basketball.  Not too shabby. We also have some really good track prospects.  We would be bored if we "just stuck to football".  Thank goodness we have more to look forward than that!!! ;)

If you took the teams out of 21-3A and put them in other districts, they would all meet up at the playoffs.

The top 3 still meet up in the playoffs.After HJ,Silsbee,WOS and Jasper the district is pretty weak.Those 4 consistantly put good teams on the floor.I think you will see the emphasis on Jasper go back to football with the new AD.I think 21 aaa and 24aa will be 3 team races.The toughest overall will be 22aaaa.Ozen,Dayton and Central are established Ned,PNG,LCM and Lumberton are all improving with good coaches in place.They will beat each other up some next year and make for an interesting race.

it would be cool if it was set up like this... (kind of a ALL SETX district)...

1. HJ

2. Silsbee

3. Kountze

4. WOS

5. Ozen

6. East-Chambers

cant think of who else to put in there probly some 4a and 5a teams im over-looking... sorry if i forgot someone...

You could probably throw PA Memorial in the mix.

• 2 weeks later...

it would be cool if it was set up like this... (kind of a ALL SETX district)...

1. HJ

2. Silsbee

3. Kountze

4. WOS

5. Ozen

6. East-Chambers

cant think of who else to put in there probly some 4a and 5a teams im over-looking... sorry if i forgot someone...

umm.. i dont know how "cool" that would be thatd be one hell of a district to be in

oh yeah... true... but i think that HJ ,Ozen, and Kountze might give PAM a run for their money... i would say that the 3 possible playoff teams would come down to...

Kountze a couple of years ago (when they wone either their 1st or 2nd state championship) (out of the last couple) they played HOUSTON MILBY who won the 5A state championship that year... going undefeated (like 38-0) and they only lost by like 12... so i think that some of these smaller schools could probably put up a good fight...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics