HF and kirbyville Predictions...

Chris Bell runs a 4.38 forty with a cannon from center, and can hit like no other. He is HF's starting RB for the football team there. Maby he is on a lower team. If this is the case, then he needs to be on varsity quick to help out there. Last time I checked they weren't doing so hot.

Im gonna have to go with the horns in this one... The Chris Bell kid has already hit 23 HR this season and is batting a little over .800 Hes the best thing to ever come through our program.. NOT!!! He quit last year after never seeing the field on JV

Sorry coop but i just need to clear the air.. Chris Bell does go to HF but he is not on our baseball team.. He is not our starting running back.. and he defenitely does not rnu a 4.3. But as for the comments made by Roll Left, Noone needs your support and we dont need cedric back.. We have improved...

But back to the predictions im gonna go with the HORNS in this one only because of there outstanding ability to play small ball.. I think they are about to make a very impressive run. Keep your eyes open for some young talent in there lineup

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124