Central at Vidor Predictions?

boy you crazy in yo head... >:( .you don't know nothing about us, so you might need to ask around before you put yo foot in yo mouth again, homeboy 8)

Yo Homey fo shizzle my dizzle  my whizzle.Yo you be trippin jags#3..aint no way you jags take down the pirates.you be trippin on here if you think yall dont get ten run ruled.

Guest Unreal-Skill

looks to be a good game in vidor tonight but i think the pirates will take this one big because they have kids that can hit but they also have a very strong pitching staff    vidor-15      central-4

lol this was the score of the JV game

good guess

hey #3  dont choke  make sure you back up all the trash talking your putting up you no wat im saying boi  lets see how you perform then come back and then do the trash talking

all i gotta say is we had 12 errors, now you do the math ;D .... now you know about vidor. ??? but to many errors killed us. have ya'll won a game with out the other team making so many errors ??? but what can i say shid a win is a we, good job....

all i gotta say is we had 12 errors, now you do the math ;D and then on top of that we played in vidor.... now you know about vidor. ??? but to many errors killed us. have ya'll won a game with out the other team making so many errors ??? but what can i say shid a win is a we, good job....

LMAO!!! I guess Vidor didnt have any errors, actually they played pretty sloppy in my opinion. Whats wrong with playing a game in Vidor? The lights to bright did they get in yalls eyes and yall couldnt see the ball? Let me hear some more excuses short stop!

LMAO!!! I guess Vidor didnt have any errors, actually they played pretty sloppy in my opinion. Whats wrong with playing a game in Vidor? The lights to bright did they get in yalls eyes and yall couldnt see the ball? Let me hear some more excuses short stop!

;D hey ya'll right what can i say..... nothing, but next time we play at our field, instead of that big rock ya'll call a field. and like i said this game it's going down.. man ya'll played the best game ya'll have played all year today, and ya'll still didnt get an EARNED WIN,

I sure hope you were joking #3_Jags when you said "but next time we play at our field, instead of that big rock ya'll call a field." Because I have been to the new and improved Vidor Field, and I can say it is one of ,if not the nicest field I have seen in this area. And don't get me started with the facility they have there, it's almost not even fair.

Guest pirates

I sure hope you were joking #3_Jags when you said "but next time we play at our field, instead of that big rock ya'll call a field." Because I have been to the new and improved Vidor Field, and I can say it is one of ,if not the nicest field I have seen in this area. And don't get me started with the facility they have there, it's almost not even fair.

I hate getting involved in things like this,  thanks cowboy for the plug.  There has been a lot of time and money spent over the last few years on Vidor's facility, not only for the players at Vidor but for players from all over the area.  To start, a well maintained field will prevent injuries not only for our players, but for other area players.  I think that #3 is just jealous that all the money in the Beaumont ISD goes to Ozan and Westbrook.  That is not Vidor's fault, it's their fault.  Maybe if they didn't pay their superintendent over 300K a year they would have some money to spend on Central's facility.

You are probably right and I would like to commend Vidor for the nice field that they do have.  I really like the fact of the flags for each individual team in the district.  Futhermore its not All the kids that play there fault for the way that school is treated in the district and its up to the parents of those kids to step up and get something done at the school board.  you are entirely right about all the money going to Ozen and Westbrook.

Just for the record, West Brook gets just the same amount as central. The superintendant must see comething in Ozen that I don't, b/c they get more money than WB and Central combined. I commend WB's booster club for the job that they do to pick up the slack for BISD's brilliant superintendents evaluation of the three Beaumont highschools.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami