LC-M at Dayton Predictions?

Pitching is not the issue--we have several capable of winning--errors will be the key. If Dayton has them like we did against Ozen and Vidor we will get beat. I predict that fundamentals will be much stronger against LCM and Dayton wins 5-3 to remain perfect in district.

Contest a call??

He took off his hat and almost hit the umpire with it..he represented  yalls school district  real well.

the 40 -50 year old men I believe that is your imagination.

he wolud go cry about every call there was..There is no crying in Baseball!!

Contest a call??

He took off his hat and almost hit the umpire with it..he represented  yalls school district  real well.

the 40 -50 year old men I believe that is your imagination.

he wolud go cry about every call there was..There is no crying in Baseball!!

Talk about this somewhere else. Stay on topic.

We are still off the topic of this forum but, this whole arguement is based on one 3 games in 4 days. He doesn't normally throw that many pitches in that short of a period of time. Let's move on...

How are we off topic? We are talking about if Dayton(which this thread is about) is going to thrown there ace pitcher again.

just because it is a sore subject and it is your hometown then dont say we are off topic..

my statement was if they dont throw dewey AGAIN then LCM wins..that to me is pretty much on topic

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami