Want to go to Mid-County Madness but don't have a ticket? Good luck!

DannyShapiroBE

Season tickets for Lumberton are $18 each I think. Don’t quote me on that, but my plan is next year to buy a season ticket at the beginning of football to PNG/Nederland (wherever the game will be played) and not have to worry about getting a ticket the week of the game. As a  HS football fan, I think it would be a neat experience to witness the best rivalry in Texas!

17 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I have no sympathy for anyone that is not ahead of the game on tickets. I drop mine off first day first morning so I know Ill get them.... 

.I do the drop off with mine also, never had a problem getting the tickets to MCM. When we're playing at Nederland, peeps should know, there aren't  enough for all season ticket holders.

13 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

well this fella here did that but forgot the damn stamp on the return envelope and guess what I got general admission

They should stick you and Stat in the student section. Bare chested with PNG painted on yall. Throwing baby powder on each other and waving the Texas flag. :)

10 minutes ago, NDNation said:

They should stick you and Stat in the student section. Bare chested with PNG painted on yall. Throwing baby powder on each other and waving the Texas flag. :)

8 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

ahhh negative ghostrider im not that fool lol

Im about it!!!! Where's my paint? I have the benefit of being able to go back to Louisiana!!!

6 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I tell you that the dumbest thing ever allowed, or instigated, at a football game is the baby powder in the student section.  A slight breeze & everyone who has bronchitis, allergies or asthma are forced to leave a game, because of a few foolish students.  Anyone rude enough, ...AND IT IS JUST SIMPLY RUDE, to bring powder into a big crowd & spray it everywhere, should never have a ticket for any other sporting event, EVER!!!  They are committed to being stupid, not to PNG football games.

7 minutes ago, png9mon said:

I tell you that the dumbest thing ever allowed, or instigated, at a football game is the baby powder in the student section.  A slight breeze & everyone who has bronchitis, allergies or asthma are forced to leave a game, because of a few foolish students.  Anyone rude enough, ...AND IT IS JUST SIMPLY RUDE, to bring powder into a big crowd & spray it everywhere, should never have a ticket for any other sporting event, EVER!!!  They are committed to being stupid, not to PNG football games.

They banned it, but that doesn't mean it won't happen..lol

13 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Season tickets for Lumberton are $18 each I think. Don’t quote me on that, but my plan is next year to buy a season ticket at the beginning of football to PNG/Nederland (wherever the game will be played) and not have to worry about getting a ticket the week of the game. As a  HS football fan, I think it would be a neat experience to witness the best rivalry in Texas!

Look me up next year I usually have a couple extra tickets

12 hours ago, png9mon said:

I thought it was kinda cool myself, the picture of the student section said it all school spirit in the greatest rivalry of them all in the state of Texas thought it was creative thinking!

35 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

I have 1 extra general admission ticket hit me up if you are in need, managed to find some reserved seating after doing a little hustling on facebook.

Wow, very resourceful.  I'm impressed because tickets to that game are scarce as hens teeth.  I hope it's a great game, and not just spewing words, no injuries.  Want both teams ready for the trinity River bunch.