What a season!!!

This has been quite a season for all of us here in Southeast Texas.  We can be proud of all our teams.  The races for district in 4A, 3A, 2A and 1A were very exciting. 3 way tie in 3A, Kountze and Ec splitting 4 games, WH and BS battling for district. WH's run to be undeafeated. Even the battle for 3rd between my Warriors and Hardin was exciting.  And then to have 3 teams make it to the Drum, with Kountze and HJ winning it all. WOW.  We had several teams that could have went all the way.  It was quite evident that our region is where it's at!  And the players we were blessed to watch.  Donahoe, J'Coven, Richards, Thomas, Letsinger and many, many more.  These guys were such a joy to watch.  I can't wait till next year. I am so proud of my Warriors, 12 and 24 last year to 24 and 8 this year and a playoff game. Great Season and we get to to do it all again next year.  Congrats to all!!  Now if anyone has an extra pitcher we could use him here in Warren. :)

This has been quite a season for all of us here in Southeast Texas.  We can be proud of all our teams.  The races for district in 4A, 3A, 2A and 1A were very exciting. 3 way tie in 3A, Kountze and Ec splitting 4 games, WH and BS battling for district. WH's run to be undeafeated. Even the battle for 3rd between my Warriors and Hardin was exciting.  And then to have 3 teams make it to the Drum, with Kountze and HJ winning it all. WOW.  We had several teams that could have went all the way.  It was quite evident that our region is where it's at!  And the players we were blessed to watch.  Donahoe, J'Coven, Richards, Thomas, Letsinger and many, many more.  These guys were such a joy to watch.  I can't wait till next year. I am so proud of my Warriors, 12 and 24 last year to 24 and 8 this year and a playoff game. Great Season and we get to to do it all again next year.  Congrats to all!!  Now if anyone has an extra pitcher we could use him here in Warren. :)

Three way tie in 3A?? From what I remember, HJ won district with a 13-1 record, Silsbee was second at 12-2, and WOS was third at 10-4. Where's this tie you speak of?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami