LCM vs Woodville 9-15

WO-S 89

1 hour ago, LCM17 said:

What happened to HJ?

Not sure, but with the flooding from Pine Island Bayou that they got, it is likely they won't be able to answer the bell until 9/22 at the earliest.

Woodville came available as Orangefield cancelled their 9/15 game with Woodville a couple of days ago.

If we could've kept the Jasper game last week, our strength-of-schedule would've been improved by a good margin. Liberty (top 20 4aD2), Madisonville (beat Teague last week), and LCM (4a playoff quality team) is a good pre-district slate for any 3A team, considering the circumstances. It should be a good game. I'm sure our boys look forward to playing one of the better backs SETX has to offer in the Winters kid. 

35 minutes ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

If we could've kept the Jasper game last week, our strength-of-schedule would've been improved by a good margin. Liberty (top 20 4aD2), Madisonville (beat Teague last week), and LCM (4a playoff quality team) is a good pre-district slate for any 3A team, considering the circumstances. It should be a good game. I'm sure our boys look forward to playing one of the better backs SETX has to offer in the Winters kid. 

Do y'all have a lot talent returning from last years team?

5 minutes ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

Yes. We lost a couple of key pieces, but I've been really impressed at the way our staff has been able to fill those voids very nicely. 

That's good. Honestly I think LCM will be rusty and practice is in voluntary at this point. A lot a homes got flooded in LCM. We go back to school 20th so I'm hoping everyone will get some practicing done. Y'all run the slot t or a triple option?

16 minutes ago, LCM17 said:

That's good. Honestly I think LCM will be rusty and practice is in voluntary at this point. A lot a homes got flooded in LCM. We go back to school 20th so I'm hoping everyone will get some practicing done. Y'all run the slot t or a triple option?

The offense as a whole is unique and hard to label. Base set is the old double wing. With the starters we return on offense, it has the potential to be one of the most high-powered rushing attacks in class 3A.

4 minutes ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

The offense as a whole is unique and hard to label. Base set is the old double wing. With the starters we return on offense, it has the potential to be one of the most high-powered rushing attacks in class 3A.

That's good y'all have a good run offense. LCM has had trouble in the past stopping the wing t