Questions Mark Levine Would Ask James Comey!

Reagan

18 hours ago, REBgp said:

Nor would I, but I've heard guys talking like that.  Just talking smack.  They wouldn't actually do the things they said.  More in jest that any actual admission of intent.

The problem is the things trump has said as a presidential candidate and as president. So very unprofessional for someone representing this country.

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

Yes, and I can see the forest. The Russian collusion story is a dead horse. If there was really something there, it would have surfaced by now. What are we waiting on? Comey is a two faced liar. All we are doing is questioning procedural crap to keep it in the news. It is very tiresome to keep reading and our concentration should be on other topics. Comey backed off Hillary because of the tarmac meeting between Bill Clinton and Lynch. Comey backed off Russian collusion because Trump told him to and then was fired for being an inept fool. Can we agree there is no difference in the two situations?

I am so glad you selected the emboldened words.  Otherwise, you would have been excoriated by the left for using nut job.

2 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

The problem is the things trump has said as a presidential candidate and as president. So very unprofessional for someone representing this country.

As a candidate and as President?   I dont think your fixation on grab em happened for either.

I guess its a matter of what one considers presidential.  I dont consider " if you like your job you can keep it"," I will build a 21st century VA", " my stimulus program will provide shovel ready jobs", " Benghazi was a spontaneous reaction to a video", " there is not a smidgen of evidence of corruption at the IRS" to name a few, to be particularly presidential either.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

I guess its a matter of what one considers presidential.  I dont consider " if you like your job you can keep it"," I will build a 21st century VA", " my stimulus program will provide shovel ready jobs", " Benghazi was a spontaneous reaction to a video", " there is not a smidgen of evidence of corruption at the IRS" to name a few, to be particularly presidential either.

Republicans blocked more stuff than people think, example: 

This is the hidden content, please
 Promises not kept , all presidents have those. Trump talked about Ted Cruz's wife and father for example and the only thing Ted did about it was bend over.

22 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Republicans blocked more stuff than people think, example: 

This is the hidden content, please
 Promises not kept , all presidents have those. Trump talked about Ted Cruz's wife and father for example and the only thing Ted did about it was bend over.

Thank God Republicans blocked as much as they did, although they didn't block nearly enough. Luckily the American people saw the irrational agenda Obama was trying to implement a voted out over 1100 Democrat seats during Obama's reign.