West Orange-Stark 4 Bridge City 3/FINAL

WOSgrad

The 22-4A district season starts to wind down as the Bridge City Cardinals make the short trip north to take on the West Orange-Stark Mustangs tonight!  Chad Landry's Cardinals, 12-9 on the season, improved their district record to 3-4 on the season with a 5-4 win over Little Cypress-Mauriceville last Thursday.  Meanwhile, Shea Landry's Mustangs, 18-3 on the season, stand at 7-0 after a 4-3 win over Hamshire-Fannett on Thursday.

Join Gary Stelly for all of the action from Ronnie Anderson Park in West Orange beginning with the first pitch at 7 by tuning your radio to AM 1600 KOGT or by clicking on the following link:

This is the hidden content, please

Follow Orange County Sports on Your Hometown Radio Station, AM 1600 KOGT and Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports!

How about some stats to back up you claims?  I am sure a WOS parent or fan can supply JD3's stats.  I know he has under a 1 era and maybe 1 loss on the season.  As far as your list goes.... I would say all are as good but not sure which one is "better"   I've seen Sundgren three times just this year, and he is the real deal without a doubt, but he lost to Jack and the Mustangs once already.  This is only my opinion, and I'm trying to get some baseball talk going.

11 minutes ago, Critter said:

How about some stats to back up you claims?  I am sure a WOS parent or fan can supply JD3's stats.  I know he has under a 1 era and maybe 1 loss on the season.  As far as your list goes.... I would say all are as good but not sure which one is "better"   I've seen Sundgren three times just this year, and he is the real deal without a doubt, but he lost to Jack and the Mustangs once already.  This is only my opinion, and I'm trying to get some baseball talk going.

Just curious ... did you see the WOS /Silsbee game. JD is right at the top no doubt. excellent CB and can throw it for strikes

23 minutes ago, Whoa said:

that kid is one hell of a gamer and I have posted it before Saw him at a wiffle ball turny.  Thought it was a State game.

if I were a coach I would let him play everything.  LU quarterbacks better watch out - if the new regime gives him a chance - I put against anyone anytime

Bad to the bone

Agree 100%