DaShiZZnit

DaShiZZnit quote about Beaumont Ozen

"Yeah they beat westbrook but that game was a fluke and it will never happen again... OZEN IS TERRIBLE if they played now they would get 10 run ruled no doubt!!!!!"

DaShiZZnit quote about LCM

"LCM is terrible WB beat them like 25-5 in a scrimmage Game!!!"

DaShiZZnit quote about Beaumont Kelly

"no it wasnt really a waste of a day  to me i just think it would have been a waste of WB'S time to go play against kelly even though they didnt show up,, no offense to kelly!!!"

You are an embarrassment to Westbrook Baseball young man. 

ShiZZ

Does that mean Westbrook was terrible last year?  LCM beat Westbrook 22-3 in a scrimmage.  The answer is no, they were not terrible.  They were a good high school baseball team that had a bad day.  It happens.  Learn to respect the other teams in your area and not to make your team look bad by writing how terrible everybody else is.

This guy is out of line.  He sounds like some of the more "ardent" HJ posters.  LOL.

WB lost to Ozen the only time it mattered.  What would happen IF they played again doesn't matter and is speculation.  Period.  Granted, I think (hope?) that WB would win that game but we'll never know, it doesn't matter, etc.

As far as scrimmages, I doubt that WB is 20 runs better than LCM just like I doubled LCM was 20 runs better than WB last year.  Scrimmages are just that...practice against someone other than your own teammates.  Does not matter.

Actually, it really doesn't matter until district...then it matters !!!! 

On behalf of all of the good people associated with West Brook High School, I apologize.

From a BH perspective, my momma taught me to never speak in absolutes...It's baseball and that's why the games are played. The early tournaments and non-district games are tune up games for the stuff that really matters...such as winning district or securing a playoff spot....

ShiZZ

Does that mean Westbrook was terrible last year?  LCM beat Westbrook 22-3 in a scrimmage.  The answer is no, they were not terrible.  They were a good high school baseball team that had a bad day.  It happens.  Learn to respect the other teams in your area and not to make your team look bad by writing how terrible everybody else is.

haha sorry but i think you way overexaggerated that score but yes lcm did beat westbrook last year

First of all how am i an embarrasment to westbrook when im not even in school!!! I dont even live within 30 minutes of that school... and i dont care if you like my posts!!! its my opinion!! So keep your comments to yourself .

If you cannot take people commenting about you, then you need to keep your ignorant comments to yourself. Don't be a hypocrite. If you want to bad mouth a team or person, expect to be bad mouthed yourself. It is their opinion of you, so if you cannot take it then keep YOUR comments to yourself.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed