Just good ole community policing

Remmus

1 hour ago, Remmus said:

I have no idea what motive these news orgs have to skew evidence. Sure they want to draw in viewer, but a white guy shooting a black guy is usually all you need.

The picture of Trayvon when he was a 12 year old boy also helped with ratings.  As far as the white guy shooting a black guy, Zimmerman was the first time I've ever heard someone referred to a White Hispanic.  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

The picture of Trayvon when he was a 12 year old boy also helped with ratings.  As far as the white guy shooting a black guy, Zimmerman was the first time I've ever heard someone referred to a White Hispanic.  

I remember the white hispanic thing.  If you're from Spain and not a place that Spain conquered ...I can see where they were going.  For the record white hispanics are a sumb*tch...lol.

13 hours ago, Remmus said:

I have no idea what motive these news orgs have to skew evidence. Sure they want to draw in viewer, but a white guy shooting a black guy is usually all you need.

Yea, right you have no idea.  The vast majority of the media has an overwhelming left wing bias and instead of presenting news, they present news that bolsters the case for democrats.  Lets just say there are hundreds of media outlets that do exactly the opposite of what you accuse Fox News of doing.

17 hours ago, Remmus said:

The line I heard is Martin's daddy is some high level official in their home town.  I can't help but be suspicious of what daddy did to get his son off the hook.  So, Trayvon is walking through the neighborhood looking suspicious and out of place, Martin calls 911, Martin decides to leave the safety of his home and???  "Hey can I ask what you're doing, we had some robberies recently and..."  Martin runs up on Zimmerman "nunya $%*@#!!!" Punch kick ....Zimmerman gets scared pulls out a gun and defends himself.  I don't think this scenario fits stand your ground as much as if Zimmerman was outside walking and the two meet up on the sidewalk and Martin kicks ass.  Zimmerman still has his normal life and Martin would either be in jail or set free had Zimmerman waited for the police.  He was not in any imminent threat of harm.  

That is an interesting story that you made for a "what if" scenario. 

Did you listen to the several minutes of the 911 recording? 

And again, do you have any evidence that you read to support any of your claims?