Lone Star Shootout

PhatMack19

Saturday Dec 17th at the Toyota Center

A&M vs Arizona at 11am

Texas vs Arkansas at 1:30pm

Anyone want to ride?

This is the hidden content, please

Family Pack- 4 tickets, 4 hot dogs, 4 drinks, & 4 Fudruckers vouchers for $25 a ticket + fees.  Not great seats, but most people say it won't sell out and you can move down. 

This is the hidden content, please

• 3 weeks later...

Mack, you gotta love the fight in these Aggies.  Could have mailed it in against a pretty good Arizona game and almost came back to win.  Wildcats missing Trier but that 7 footer from Finland is for real.  Ags are going to be pretty good again.  Hard for me to watch still because I sit there and think how good they would be with Caldwell...

3 hours ago, TxHoops said:

By the way, Hope you got to go.  I would have taken you up on that but had to be in DFW this weekend.  

Sister in law graduated from UL yesterday.  They twisted my arm and got us to head to New Orleans today.  I'll be at the New Orleans Bowl tonight watching UL vs Southern Miss if I make it off of Bourbon Street today.  

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

Sister in law graduated from UL yesterday.  They twisted my arm and got us to head to New Orleans today.  I'll be at the New Orleans Bowl tonight watching UL vs Southern Miss if I make it off of Bourbon Street today.  

Maybe Jacquet will get some balls thrown his way.  

49 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

My son's 15th B-Day is tomorrow.  It's about time I introduced him to Bourbon Street anyways.  

Never too early!!