BISD/YMBL SouthTexas Shootout 2016 (Dec 1-3)

1 hour ago, rc2182 said:

Not taking anything away from Legacy,I was at both games as well you got your observation ,I got mine I agree they got outplayed I simply said Ozen has the better team.

Ozen Lady Panthers went (8-2) as of yesterday in pre-district play- playing quality opponents... District play kicks off Tuesday (Dec.6) with Ozen at Vidor.

6 hours ago, JustUs said:

Ozen Lady Panthers went (8-2) as of yesterday in pre-district play- playing quality opponents... District play kicks off Tuesday (Dec.6) with Ozen at Vidor.

Not a bad start for the Panthers, only losses coming to Legacy.  Lady Jaguars finished pre-district 9-3, not bad.  There losses were to Channelview, Barbers Hill and Lufkin.  They open district play at home against Lumberton Tuesday.

Good luck to both squads through the season...

Edited by Jag Insider

Ozen has size and height. And probably more girls dat has played on a varsity level. Truly. Legacy girls has more trust in eachother than i have seen in previous years. Something ozen hasnt showed me this year is passion. But i agree rc2182 better ball players. Great game tho i wish dat was da championship game and not lufkin