Silsbee vs. Liberty Hill Predictions

KFDM COOP

MOM comes out of Hiding!! How''s things out west?

Things are good.  I'm sure I'll need to buy some sunglasses in 2-4 weeks to block the glare from my sons' fball bling bling.    ;D  ;)

i saw liberty hill in the barbers hill tourney back in december and they didnt show me much...i dont see how theyve even made it this far but the cinderella silsbee tigers will be too much for the panthers...i see a hj silsbee regional final good luck to both teams..

Maybe they're a better team than they were in December.  And I guess they've made it this far by beating the teams before now. 

i saw liberty hill in the barbers hill tourney back in december and they didnt show me much...i dont see how theyve even made it this far but the cinderella silsbee tigers will be too much for the panthers...i see a hj silsbee regional final good luck to both teams..

actually they were like WOS when they lost to Lumberton. just got out of football and werent really used to shooting a ball. but apparently they are doing something to make it this far and to be ranked #8

You can guarantee this: LH WILL be ready to play. I've watched LH and Silsbee play this year....Their style of play is the same. Watching Silsbee play Cleveland in the playoffs, I learned that Silsbee is very athletic, dont' make a lot of mistakes, and they shoot the three well. I watched Liberty Hill play a couple of times this year, and I learned that they are Athletic, Don't make a lot of mistakes, and they shoot the three extremely well. It will be a good matchup.

I'll go with LH in a close one

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami