HJ vs. Waco Connally Predictions?

KFDM COOP

I don't know how to predict a game like this because of the distance between the two districts. Waco Connlly isn't ranked that I can see and they finished third in district 17. Who knows what that means. I do know that if HJ comes out like they did against Navasota its going to take more than an "athletic" team to stop them.

All I hope is that the Refs give us a chance. The last two games that I personaly witnessed were unbelievable. There is NO DOUBT that they (the refs) were doing everything to keep Navasota in that game last night.

I know that the officating was bad last night, I think that was probably the most inconsistant called game Ive seen all year. I don't think they were doing it on purpose until late in the game with like less than a minute left, they seemed to be one sided  about the calls trying to give the rattlers some life, sometimes this was a foul and othertimes it's not just plain inconsistancy. It has to do with how they rotate on one end the same ref that is watching the paint is in the backcourt on the other end so it seems to be one sided. I know it must be hard to not take sides, and everyone loves the underdog, so I would bet we will have to overcome the adversity a few more times, I was just glad to see to players step up keep their heads not get mad, and take control, thats what winners do.

Hawks by 12 

;D        ;D

;D         ;D 

;D        ;D          ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D                       ;D

;D        ;D                       ;D

;D         ;D                       ;D

;D         ;D                       ;D

;D       ;D

;D        ;D

;D ;D ;D

Hawks by 12 

;D         ;D

;D         ;D 

;D         ;D           ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D                       ;D

;D         ;D                       ;D

;D        ;D

;D        ;D

;D ;D ;D

hah thats preety cool....Ima go with HJ by 6...and thats if the refs call a fair game

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont