Week 9 thoughts

D3zii

Idk how bout Clemson keeps winning, they really remind me of that Florida State team after the won the NC the year before..They weren't as good as the year before but they kept finding ways to win..But when playoffs come I feel like Clemson will get exposed against who ever they play

The Huskers may have lost but they lost to one of the best teams in the Nation which was Wisconsin,.They looked better then I thought tho, but that Wisconsin defense is unforgiving and if they were any any conference other then The big10 or SEC they would most likely be a playoff team .lThe huskers still have to fight for a New Years six bowl which is theirs for the taking if they can win these last few weeks.

Then there was one, with Boise State losing to Wyoming that only leaves Western Michigan as the lone undefeated non power five team..I still don't think they get in the playoffs depending on how these last weeks go but a New Years six bowl game is definitely in the making for the broncos..PJ Fleck has done an amazing job and he may not be there after next season if he can put another one together,..

Could the big 12 playoff hopes be over?? It looks like it, with both Undefeated WVU and Baylor going down yesturday no other teams in the big 12 look playoff worthy unless the committee likes the hot streak Oklahoma has been on since losing to Ohio State which I highly doubt. Unless a miracle happens.

Charlie Strong to all the haters "F*ck off" Not exactly in those words lol but he had a stern interview after the upset of Baylor yesterday..This hasn't exactly gone the way Texas fans had hoped but it isn't over yet, with that win there's still a little hope for Strong and his horns yet..A 8win season and Bowl game would go a long way to Strong being back in Austin next season

i know I'm probably looking ahead,  but the 

*Washington vs Colorado game for the PAC 12 will be one of the most intriguing games as far as conference championships go..Colorado is like the Wisoncin of the PAC 12, being overlooked 

*New Hot Sit Alert* 

Is Mark Richt on the hot sit already after one season at Miami, I doubt it but he's still hearing the noise and heat from the media after another lost to ND yesturday..

My Top 5:

1. Alabama

2. Michigan

3. Clemson

4. Washington

5. Louisville 

Teams to talk about : Aurburn, Wisconsin Western Michigan 

teams to stop talking about: Boise State, Nebraska, WVU, Baylor (As far as playoffs) 

*Washington vs Colorado game for the PAC 12 will be one of the most intriguing games as far as conference championships go..Colorado is like the Wisoncin of the PAC 12, being overlooked 

There is still a lot of good games left to play in the Pac 12.   Colorado ends the season with Washington St and Utah.  The Utah game could be for the Pac 12 South Championship.  

I'm not sure what to think of the Fighting Mike Leach's.  They have won 6 straight since starting the season 0-2 and are undefeated in conference.  They get Washington at home for the season finale which could be for the North title.    

36 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

There is still a lot of good games left to play in the Pac 12.   Colorado ends the season with Washington St and Utah.  The Utah game could be for the Pac 12 South Championship.  

I'm not sure what to think of the Fighting Mike Leach's.  They have won 6 straight since starting the season 0-2 and are undefeated in conference.  They get Washington at home for the season finale which could be for the North title.    

Lol yea idk if its just how the stage is setting up but that last weekend with Bama vs Aurburn and Washington vs Washington state, seems like is setting up for the worst for one or both teams , which is probably good for you and the A&M aggies 

1 hour ago, king said:

Nebraska,Colorado,and Penn State are back. College football is better when old powerhouse programs do good again. 

Rightttt, I'm really happy for Penn State,, those guys have been through but Coach Franklin is doing an unbelievable job,...

Nebraska ceiling was set so high from the past teams is this season even good enough for them lol, jp ...Nebraska is on the come up.,

But Colorado might be the surprise team here..out of everyone I don't think anybody had Colorado playing this well at this point 

I think the conference with the best chance of getting 2 in is is the Big 10.  If Ohio St. beats Michigan and they both finish with one loss, going to be hard to leave either out if Clemson or Washington stumble.  Both are in that very small club of elites that drive ratings and both have teams that pass the eyeball test with flying colors.  Clemson and Washington would be next up with one loss IMO.  

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I think the conference with the best chance of getting 2 in is is the Big 10.  If Ohio St. beats Michigan and they both finish with one loss, going to be hard to leave either out if Clemson or Washington stumble.  Both are in that very small club of elites that drive ratings and both have teams that pass the eyeball test with flying colors.  Clemson and Washington would be next up with one loss IMO.  

lol exactly, we all know those elites that if they have a good season their automatically in, even with one lost. (USC,Bama,OhioSt,Mich,Texas,Oklahoma etc) basically the blue bloods of college football