Port Neches-Groves 28 Beaumont Ozen 13/FINAL

WOSgrad

2 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

Where have I heard this statement before?

He sounds like a disgruntled person that has some personal issues going on in his life.  So since he isn't happy, he wants to come on here and create conflict.  Not this week.  I'm INDIAN ALL week this week.  Matter of fact, I'm going into my closet to try to find something purple to wear every day this week. 

GO INDIANS!  End the streak!!!

Lol...

5 minutes ago, ndn mom said:

I wasn't at the game and I don't know if this was the reason for the comment but I was told that there was some frustration because every time our band started playing so did theirs. Unfortunately our band is not loud so they were getting overpowered. Maybe our band director should teach our band to play where they can be heard. I've always been bothered by the fact that we can't hear our band enem if the other band isn't playing at the same time. 

I thought it was just my bad ears 

26 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

He cries all the time about graduating from Central. Says he always wished he could be a Bruin. lol...

Dude, please...  I knew I was a Jag before I even knew what a Jaguar was.  Lol

You, on the other hand, was always a Jag.  And you know it.  I have a Jaguar shirt waiting for you.  Just come and pick it up.  Lol

6 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Dude, please...  I knew I was a Jag before I even knew what a Jaguar was.  Lol

You, on the other hand, was always a Jag.  And you know it.  I have a Jaguar shirt waiting for you.  Just come and pick it up.  Lol

See that's that Central education for you. Went there for four years and still don't know what a jaguar is. lmbo...

20 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It's funny...  some of y'all still whiney about what PAM did to y'all, beat y'all and refused to shake y'all hand.  those aweful school districts with those thug parents and kids and thug administration.  How dare they do that to the 'honor, pride, and tradition'.

But you're not a part of that, are you?  you're from that same screwed up type school district, right?

I did not even know that PAM did that. Thats pure trash. Win by 5 at home and act like that? They wont be a fresh 6a school in a 5a district for long though.