Interesting....

Finesser

I know I might be late , but I just seen the documentary on Dupree , the un-stoppable running back that went to Oklahoma back in the days , man that dude looked like the second coming of Eric Dickerson in High school , it's a shame he didn't pan out , I think of Boobie from Odessa Permian , when I see guys that were all-world in High school but injuries derailed those dreams , I was interested in who you guys thought had the ability and showed it in High school , but came up short , it dosent necessarily have to be from your particular school , I'm just interested , Mines would be  Shanderrick Charles , J. Charles older brother , had moves like Emmit Smith mixed with LaDainian Tomilson , No lie , My other would be Sean Yoder from Nederland , that dude had legit skills and I remember playing corner at Edison Middle School while he was playing at Nederland I thought I could take him lol , who you guys think ?

I remember him very well. I was still in high school and remember watching the news after we played Kirbyville. One of the highlights was Butch breaking through the line and getting into the secondary. All Butch had between himself and the goal line was our safety. All he had to do was through a fake one way and go around the safety to the end zone. It looked on the highlight like he looked at the safety and smiled and just ran right over him without slowing down. That was a play that I didn't let that safety forget.