9 4 A D1

Lion70

You honestly don't want none. Henderson is located in the middle of East Texas. Surrounding by Tyler, Longview, nac, and Jacksonville. You have to go back like 20 years since we played WoS so let's not act like yall won every game. WoS is in the right Division cause they would have no chance in D1

Richmond foster is in the top 10 in 5a check the polls wo-s has the right to brag they are defending state championship and are about to Win another one funny thing is no one has come close to beating them at all look I support Silsbee but I have much respect for wo-'s just stating facts east Texas has some of the best football in the state in my opinion the toughest but to say wo-'s would be mediocre to district 9 4a d1 is a slap in the face.

1 hour ago, Lion70 said:

You honestly don't want none. Henderson is located in the middle of East Texas. Surrounding by Tyler, Longview, nac, and Jacksonville. You have to go back like 20 years since we played WoS so let's not act like yall won every game. WoS is in the right Division cause they would have no chance in D1

Silsbee is D1. Last year Silsbee had a very  potent offense. Silsbee went 4 rounds deep and lost to Carthage by 16 points in a game that really could have went either way. So you could say that Silsbee was a very good 4A division 1 team last year.

Silsbee played wos at the beginning of he year last year and lost 49-28... that's 21 points, 3 touchdowns.

Yet WOS can't match up in D1?? That's the dumbest statement I've ever seen. That was a young wos team last year. This year they have returned 18 starters. They detroyed a Nederland team who is contending for a 5A playoff spot, only allowed 2 points to a Silsbee team who should be 2nd place in their 4A division 1 district, and shutout Bridge City who will be district champs in that same 4A division 1 district. And not to mention doubling up a pretty good Kennedale team.

But you know what, with all that said your probably right, they probably wouldn't stand a chance in Division 1....

On 10/24/2016 at 9:59 AM, Lion70 said:

Repeating is harder than winning. Like I said beat some legit playoff teams with a good offense then y'all will get the respect. The rest of the Setex teams aren't very good. Actually 10 4a might get swept in Bi District. Center is not very good

So which is it?   Theyre not very good or was Kilgore that lazy?

1 hour ago, Lion70 said:

Lol Kilgore wasn't healthy I think not positive but their qb might have been banged up. WoS wouldn't win our District lol. You guys are way to easy

So the team that's most likely gonna win the 4A D2 state championship for the second year in a row doesn't "want" none lol. That's cute .