Liberty Vs. HJ Predictions

setxnative96

19 hours ago, Barney Fife said:

Bjimbo will you be dressed like a coach friday

I'll be dressed up like Andy Griffin, maybe Matlock, depends on if I can find some suspenders.  The last time Liberty had a stout team they blew a 3 touchdown lead vs Cleveland in Liberty to not make the playoffs.   I think they had an rb by the name of Antione and a qb named Fitzwater/Fitzpatrick or something. We shall see if history repeats itself in Liberty on Friday.  

12 hours ago, bjimbo said:

I'll be dressed up like Andy Griffin, maybe Matlock, depends on if I can find some suspenders.  The last time Liberty had a stout team they blew a 3 touchdown lead vs Cleveland in Liberty to not make the playoffs.   I think they had an rb by the name of Antione and a qb named Fitzwater/Fitzpatrick or something. We shall see if history repeats itself in Liberty on Friday.  

Totally different Runningback than Dennis Antoine. Liberty was a spread its easy to beat your self or easier shall i say, also that game 230 lb rb tyrell franks ran for 330 yards and 4 tds or something along them lines. Its hard to make those mistakes when you give it to a junkyard dawg every play, and tell him to run. Hj doesnt have the athletes and Liberty went 7-0 when they slipped up against cleveland . They are 8-0 so hostory doesnt lol

9 hours ago, kicker said:

So he can hit 47 with no problem?

What I am telling you is he won the game from the 30 yd. line against Shepherd and had plenty of leg left. On that night he could of kicked a 47 with no problem. I wouldn't believe it either if I didn't see it with my own eyes. But that kid can kick.

10 hours ago, setxnative96 said:

Totally different Runningback than Dennis Antoine. Liberty was a spread its easy to beat your self or easier shall i say, also that game 230 lb rb tyrell franks ran for 330 yards and 4 tds or something along them lines. Its hard to make those mistakes when you give it to a junkyard dawg every play, and tell him to run. Hj doesnt have the athletes and Liberty went 7-0 when they slipped up against cleveland . They are 8-0 so hostory doesnt lol

Your stats are such a joke.  Franks at 230lbs is an absolute lie.  I know this because I watched him power lift that year and he defiantly wasn't in that weight class. Your excuses are something else.  The good thing is HJ has no backs over 200 lbs so the Panther D shouldn't be worried about anything like that happening again.  It really is yall's year!  LMAO 

10 minutes ago, bjimbo said:

Your stats are such a joke.  Franks at 230lbs is an absolute lie.  I know this because I watched him power lift that year and he defiantly wasn't in that weight class. Your excuses are something else.  The good thing is HJ has no backs over 200 lbs so the Panther D shouldn't be worried about anything like that happening again.  It really is yall's year!  LMAO 

Franks wasnt near 230?? I will have an exact weight as soon as possible. No that isnt my argument , Hj dont have the Athletes to beat Liberty, you can use the defensive mechanism anything you want to, feel free to do so, in fact i want you to. But Hj wont win this game

37 minutes ago, bjimbo said:

Franks was right at 200 , i exaggerated but the kids size was ridiculous, a bowling ball, a fast one

1 hour ago, setxnative96 said:

Franks wasnt near 230?? I will have an exact weight as soon as possible. No that isnt my argument , Hj dont have the Athletes to beat Liberty, you can use the defensive mechanism anything you want to, feel free to do so, in fact i want you to. But Hj wont win this game

And how are your statements in this thread different from those of the WO-S fans in the WO-S/Liberty thread?

I am pretty confident that your game this week will be a good bit closer than your game next week.

13 minutes ago, WOS99 said:

And how are your statements in this thread different from those of the WO-S fans in the WO-S/Liberty thread?

I am pretty confident that your game this week will be a good bit closer than your game next week.

You are right. When you are above the team you have on the schedule and you arent a coach or player it dont matter , we play the underdog role against WOS . Stupid hypocritical ways from Setxnative96

15 minutes ago, WOS99 said:

Also, Alex Brown put up 232 yards and 4 tds against a team similar to what they are now, plot twist , Alex Brown has evolved and grown since then. Tyris Williams is back in town, dominant runner and Defensive Anchor, Liberty Vs. WOS is a different view. Wos is the state and district title defenders. Ease up

14 hours ago, kicker said:

So he can hit 47 with no problem?

he drilled a 41 yard field goal to beat us as time expired that traveled probably 10 more yards after it went through, I wouldn't put it past him to kick 45+ yd field goals. Unless it was just a fluke but he looked good that play for sure. 

1 hour ago, setxnative96 said:

Also, Alex Brown put up 232 yards and 4 tds against a team similar to what they are now, plot twist , Alex Brown has evolved and grown since then. Tyris Williams is back in town, dominant runner and Defensive Anchor, Liberty Vs. WOS is a different view. Wos is the state and district title defenders. Ease up

Can't decipher this,are you saying he put up 232 yards and 4 td on WOS,or against a team like WOS....

6 hours ago, setxnative96 said:

Talk about passive aggressive...lol