Kronos Korner

pakronos

First off all week I was riding against PAM for PERSONAL  reasons that most of you know about. I always want the kids to come out on top, even bambi lol. I'm gonna take care of xbox and Frank Neal on FB today or tomorrow. So I aplogize for seemingly to be a jerk, but till it happens to u, I don't expect anyone to understand...

PAM- the offense was predictable as usual. The sideline stuff works against this area because EVERYONE IS SLOW. Once we face teams with speed on defense who's not scared. They gonna eat his lunch.  Not saying show your cards, but waiting to do better plays and routes in a game when you never done it is disastrous. I'm glad xbox fed hines.now teams are gonna stack the box opening the vertical passing. Kadon really stepped up his courage last night. That's all I was saying. Run with a purpose. He did attempt to throw it out of bounds, but just missed it. The play calling wasn't his fault. He only can do what daddy and the oc say do. Hines...what can you say?? Lol. WR play wasn't bad. Again...they only do what they are told and did pretty good.

Defense proved why they are number 1 in the district. They played controlled. Just didn't like they got relaxed the last two png possessions. RJ was a non factor and was getting slaughtered. 7 sacks enough said about the png offense and it's qb. Our special teams is unpredictable...we must clean this up asap.

Every thing I said about both teams this week came true. I stated mczeal is a non factor and #12 was the wr that needed to be watched. PAM  side line passing got picked. RJ had not faced this speed. I saw screens from png. ETC....didn't see KJ at wr like I thought lol...Phone getting low, so more later. Congrats Titans!! Don't get complacent.  Many things needs to be cleaned up.