Couple Questions On A Thursday

Guest Aledoalumni

Guest Aledoalumni

Team:

1) Do you have more faith in your offense being able to score or defense stopping the opponent to win a game?

2) Would you rather win district or win 1 playoff game?

3) Would you rather see your rival win state or have your team lose every game? 

4) Would you rather play an out of state team or a cross town rival during non-district? 

12 minutes ago, WinterIsComing1 said:

Team:

1) Do you have more faith in your offense being able to score or defense stopping the opponent to win a game?

4) Would you rather play an out of state team or a cross town rival during non-district? 

1. to win a game?? neither...if  i had to pick this year, defense

2.i rather make a DEEP run and not win district

3. NEITHER

4. out of state...we have no rival

1 hour ago, WinterIsComing1 said:

Team:

offense

1 playoff game ( when WOS is in your district you just gotta worry about the playoffs) 

rival win state since technically i guess historically it would be dayton daisetta or cleveland, i would't care if any of them won state since they are all 3 in different classifications than liberty now

cross town rival for sure unless you don't have one then choosing an out of state school that is suppose to be as good as you would be interesting. i like what pam did this year.