Week 6 thoughts

D3zii

Tennessee luck runs out in College Station, but I knew A&M was gone win, they have a really good team but have to get their tackling issues in check before it hurts them..TXA&M is for real ...The Vols have to regroup and get healthy in a week with Bama coming to town if they want any chance of pulling a upset 

Alabam, Michigan and Washington are are about as dominant as any teams in the nation right now..

UofH knew it had little room for error but they always lose one a year An it just happen to come this week, so I think it's safe to say no playoffs again

Miami is still a year away but they are back being irrelevant and I feel it's good for college football..With N.Carolina losing today Miami still has a good shot of making it to the Conference championship 

Tbh right now Idk what's gonna happen to Strong but at the end of the day Yes Texas is the best job in the country but we have to check our ego at the door, before we cause more damage

Strong is not the only coach on red,..Kelly at ND out soon??

Teams to talk about: Nebraska , Bosie St

Teams to stop talking about: UofH, N.Carolina, Colorado 

UofH will still have a good season but they could not afford a lost, and since they did that ends their chances 

Miami should of won that game by 10 at least. Mark Richt called a terrible game. He thinks.he is at Georgia again with Todd Gurley and Keith Marshall running 3 times in a row with a 8-9 man box. He needs to open the game more or hire a OC. 

Manny Diaz is the truth. This defense looks nasty. Arguably top 5 defense in the country with 3 starting true freshman. 

Next 2 games are going to say alot. They can still win out

BTW this targeting BS is getting out of control.

14612603_10207432775039429_2009657827623

11 minutes ago, king said:

Miami should of won that game by 10 at least. Mark Richt called a terrible game. He thinks.he is at Georgia again with Todd Gurley and Keith Marshall running 3 times in a row with a 8-9 man box. He needs to open the game more or hire a OC. 

Manny Diaz is the truth. This defense looks nasty. Arguably top 5 defense in the country with 3 starting true freshman. 

This is the hidden content, please

I agree this game could have went either way ....

1 hour ago, king said:

This is the hidden content, please

I started cussing at my TV when they called that targeting penalty. 

12 hours ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

Lets not talk about Nebraska until after the Wisconsin game. 

They will be in the top 10 today.  Hard not to talk about them.  

Wisconsion & Ohio St back to back in a few weeks is going to be tough, but Riley seems to have them back in the conversation.

10 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

They will be in the top 10 today.  Hard not to talk about them.  

Wisconsion & Ohio St back to back in a few weeks is going to be tough, but Riley seems to have them back in the conversation.

We have not beat anyone. Let us win one of those games and then maybe we can talk. Until then I will not talk about the.