All right!!! It's Friday and

pakronos

you have to love her enthusiasm, I really don't think Lumberton is going to show PAM anything different than another school they have intentions on running over because the raiders are in their way. I think its gonna get out of hand by halftime, and that's just being nice. 

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

you have to love her enthusiasm, I really don't think Lumberton is going to show PAM anything different than another school they have intentions on running over because the raiders are in their way. I think its gonna get out of hand by halftime, and that's just being nice. 

Yes great enthusiasm..

7 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Feels great to be a Raider, always have and always will! Winning or losing.

BTW, how did it feel last year to be a titan?

It felt waaaaay better than being a raider!!!! Because if chumperton was in our district, they would get 100 hung on them and 50 by sterling. Now take a seat in the corner and yall better have good concessions!!

6 minutes ago, pakronos said:

It felt waaaaay better than being a raider!!!! Because if chumperton was in our district, they would get 100 hung on them and 50 by sterling. Now take a seat in the corner and yall better have good concessions!!

Concessions are alright, not the best not the worst.