JV Dayton Broncos vs JV Porter Spartans

Bronco94

3 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

Ok JV Broncos, let's go to work this week and let's do what it takes to defeat these Spartans and stay undefeated, proud of you boys.

Lets go!!!! These boys are still playing with pride.  They stand on the sidelines Friday night and it kills them they cant help..  They play feel they are playing for their community.  They will be ready against porter.

45 minutes ago, Bronco1983 said:

Lets go!!!! These boys are still playing with pride.  They stand on the sidelines Friday night and it kills them they cant help..  They play feel they are playing for their community.  They will be ready against porter.

Yes sir, they will take care of business

It's official, the JV Broncos are still undefeated, those that don't want to read this post click out now, way to go boys,great job #21 way to catch tackle run and score, #5 nice runs tonight way to keep pounding,#8 nice speed, welcome, #9 way to run the ball and fly all over the field and tackle, and #10, way to throw the ball tonight and way to find the holes and run the ball tonight, and to the team, you boys played as a unit tonight and I'm proud of you all. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!

32 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

It's official, the JV Broncos are still undefeated, those that don't want to read this post click out now, way to go boys,great job #21 way to catch tackle run and score, #5 nice runs tonight way to keep pounding,#8 nice speed, welcome, #9 way to run the ball and fly all over the field and tackle, and #10, way to throw the ball tonight and way to find the holes and run the ball tonight, and to the team, you boys played as a unit tonight and I'm proud of you all. GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!

What was the final score exactly? Thank you! 

15 minutes ago, oldman said:

I am keeping it moving...this is hysterical

Where do you think the varsity players were a year or two ago, yep, most were on a JV team. The support for our kids started when they were 8-10 years of age. These same kids have built a bond and that bond is what scares most, so if your scared old man, say your scared and get in line and shut up.

Sensitive are we.....Not scared...wayyyyyyy to old to be scared.......  If I am around a year from now I will check in on dem Broncos and see how they are doing with all them JV'ERS mid way thru their 1st Varsity Season.......    JV seasons have no bearing on how well they will do on Friday nights my friend.....

The group of seniors this year were 9-1 as JV. That's with 1 lineman that was brought up to varsity as a freshman and started against Brenham in the 2nd round. Also had a kid as a sophomore on the line that was a 2 time first team all district player up to this year. Not to mention Jalen Styner who played maybe 1 game on JV and was Daytons first 1000 yd rusher since 2009. Jalen was also one of DC 2 money players in the state.I think in total about 5-6 kids never really even played JV ball on this senior squad. Not to mention the addition of Lagarius Mcquirter. So I guess what I'm saying is this team was supposed to be good. Combined freshman and jv they were 18-2.

17 minutes ago, oldman said:

Sensitive are we.....Not scared...wayyyyyyy to old to be scared.......  If I am around a year from now I will check in on dem Broncos and see how they are doing with all them JV'ERS mid way thru their 1st Varsity Season.......    JV seasons have no bearing on how well they will do on Friday nights my friend.....

Don't think you can fool me. Old men don't use the slang dem instead of them, hell I know a 22 year old that goes by the nick name ole dad, and he's 22, so nice try azz whipe.