JV Dayton Broncos vs JV Porter Spartans

Bronco94

3 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Don't think you can fool me. Old men don't use the slang dem instead of them, hell I know a 22 year old that goes by the nick name ole dad, and he's 22, so nice try azz whipe.

Got that from liltex......  Already fooled you...lol........

7 hours ago, oldman said:

Dang......The guys might wanna put the DAYTON JV in the rankings.....

49 minutes ago, oldman said:

Sensitive are we.....Not scared...wayyyyyyy to old to be scared.......  If I am around a year from now I will check in on dem Broncos and see how they are doing with all them JV'ERS mid way thru their 1st Varsity Season.......    JV seasons have no bearing on how well they will do on Friday nights my friend.....

28 minutes ago, oldman said:

Seen many Teams dominate at JV level , but once those kids hit Friday Night lights totally different results......

6 hours ago, oldman said:

Hardly........  I'm a realist......  threads about the JV teams keep me laughing....

7 hours ago, oldman said:

Dang......The guys might wanna put the DAYTON JV in the rankings.....

8 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

I for one hope the JV success translates into a great varsity squad.

I see the future as being bright, I'm not alone, this is a special group coming up, some are on varsity now and when the rest get on there, look out. If the 5-6 that's on varsity now we're still on JV there wouldn't be any close games, but I'm glad those kiddos received that call, and when these other kids join those they will be a reunited team. Gonna be a good next few years for sure. But I'm a Bronco thru and thru. I've got thick skin, but when I bleed it's purple.

4 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

I see the future as being bright, I'm not alone, this is a special group coming up, some are on varsity now and when the rest get on there, look out. If the 5-6 that's on varsity now we're still on JV there wouldn't be any close games, but I'm glad those kiddos received that call, and when these other kids join those they will be a reunited team. Gonna be a good next few years for sure. But I'm a Bronco thru and thru. I've got thick skin, but when I bleed it's purple.

Like I said I wish them the best. I felt exactly the same way a couple of years ago about this group of seniors. 

16 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Like I said I wish them the best. I felt exactly the same way a couple of years ago about this group of seniors. 

Oh ye of little faith, I supported the Broncos before Stewart and I'm supporting them after Stewart. I think we are gonna be just fine, for sure with this group.

24 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Oh I will support the kids win or lose. Faith has nothing to do with that. Any way I can't wait to see them next year.

Not that all kids don't have to be hardworking to be on a high school football team, I think the past few years have been a little lax, but I feel coach nations is bringing back that work ethic we need. Good talent leaving but more talent coming in.