WOS vs HF

tennisbc

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Ya know, I have seen you take a keen awareness of WO-S threads, even though any conflict on the field between Silsbee and WO-S is completely finished for this season and bristle at anybody that hails the merits of this Mustang squad.  And yet, the statement that you find so objectionable finds no offense being noted by anybody from either Memorial or West Brook, whose fan bases are well reputed for speaking their minds.

So while you laughed at my question last week, I guess you have kind of just answered it.

You are mad, bro!

Come on Grad, really. (me laughing again...)

Sure I take a keen interest in WOS threads.  Im from Silsbee, where the bond and competiveness goes back a long time, regardless of the record.  Doesnt mean Im mad....  bro.

Was there anything untrue or menacing about the post?  Just trying to head off the very response that was just posted.  Matter of fact, I could prove hands down that I never thought Silsbee would win against the Mustangs this year, but it wouldnt matter if I did.  

I choose to try and keep the topic on point.  Mustang Football deserves all the recognition, pride and praise that comes its way.  I just wish that the relentless down trodding of area programs that cant compete with them in most years would be less common, especially since most comments that elicit the refuse comes from posters we all know well enough to ignore.

In short, Im not mad....bro.  Im disappointed in the forum fan base.

Doesnt mean I wont keep up the conversations.  Here is to football and those that play.

Clear enough...

3 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Don't celebrate TOO SOON!!!!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=93vmLeTAq7g

Don't worry, Dove.  These young men have been to the end zone enough times to know how to act when they get there.....you'll be able to witness that for yourself tonight.  If there is anything that the Mustangs possess, it is mental toughness.

1 hour ago, gronkykong17 said:

Dont be mad cause WOS took it to Silsbee a few weeks ago.. This is a board where everyone has there own opinions, and that is my opinions.

Again... good post, except for the "Dont be mad..." part.  

As to your own statement about "everyone has their own opinion"...

That was mine.  Live with it.