STJFL SENIOR POWER RANKINGS

Badboy Blue

9 hours ago, Nederland_top_dog said:

Nederland will be the team to beat. Too bad they can't go to the playoffs. 

So if they cannot make the playoffs then why mention them in power ranking?

West BMT ( Beat BMW, pushed Ned for 4 full quarters, beat both PNG teams. will have a test against PA this weekend)

BMW

PA

LUM W

Lum R

My top 5 no very little about the others

5 hours ago, Marie said:

West BMT ( Beat BMW, pushed Ned for 4 full quarters, beat both PNG teams. will have a test against PA this weekend)

BMW

PA

LUM W

Lum R

Truth be told BMT would have beat NED if it had not been for the bad call at the end of the game.  But that is the past now.

What's funny is OF beat BMW and Lum-R. From speculation they had back ups running the ball scoring on them to make sure everyone got a chance to play. Yet all you talke about is big school. Ned shouldn't even be brought up because NYFA and STJFL took them out of the discussion a long time ago. Teams to beat are as follows 

OF

WOS-B (plus their LCM kids)

PAM

west Bulldog

Lum-W

those are my top 4 so far but that can change tomorrow. 

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 11:05 PM, olddognewtricks said:

What's funny is OF beat BMW and Lum-R. From speculation they had back ups running the ball scoring on them to make sure everyone got a chance to play. Yet all you talke about is big school. Ned shouldn't even be brought up because NYFA and STJFL took them out of the discussion a long time ago. Teams to beat are as follows 

OF

PAM

west Bulldog

Lum-W

Need to drop PAM to bottom of list, team has talent but all they want to do is try and hurt

players from other teams  and coaches have ZERO control over their players.

Sounds like PAM seniors needs a visit from the ethics committee. Anybody got a backpack with a GoPro to validate these acquisitions? If PAM is acting fools like everyone is saying they are. They need to send them back to TYFA like the rest of PAM to be on Friday night tykes since that's all they care about apparently. The see the Outlaws acting fools on TV. Guess that means they can too. Lol (please hope everyone can read the sarcasm) 

11 hours ago, olddognewtricks said:

Sounds like PAM seniors needs a visit from the ethics committee. Anybody got a backpack with a GoPro to validate these acquisitions? If PAM is acting fools like everyone is saying they are. They need to send them back to TYFA like the rest of PAM to be on Friday night tykes since that's all they care about apparently. The see the Outlaws acting fools on TV. Guess that means they can too. Lol (please hope everyone can read the sarcasm) 

Like I said they have some talent, just got coaches who think hurting kids is the way you win. They did have their QB

setting out due to telling a Ref he was F cheating them. From what I saw it would not have mattered in the BMT game. PA

plays Ned this weekend and I am sure there will be some fire works at that game. 

On 10/1/2016 at 11:05 PM, olddognewtricks said:

OF

PAM

west Bulldog

Lum-W

If I understand you right  there are kids going to LCM school and playing on the WOS-B team? If so how did they make it through certification? 

There are two key starters on the wow-b team who have been at LCM since the first day of school. Certification for wos was 1 week before the 1st day of school, so they used previous report cards to register. Knowing they were going to LCM. It's about integrity which none was used there. This could bring Stjfl problems to the schools. Smack talking fights whatever, and it's on the stjfl. A complaint given

16 minutes ago, UpandIn said:

This is comical 

not real sure how you find it comical, Ned cannot advance so they should not even be in topic. Very good team and will

coached. Kids are suffering because of adults not following rules, plain and simple folks around NYFA need to clean up

some of the issues they got going on or from what I hear maybe looking for another league to play in.

33 minutes ago, mistro said:

Kids are suffering because of adults not following rules, plain and simple folks around NYFA need to clean up

some of the issues they got going on or from what I hear maybe looking for another league to play in.

guess you heard all that from your STJFL minions, right?  Stick to facts, please.

Rumors on the street a lot of STJFL cities looking for new leagues to play in next year. I hear TYFA wanting some of that southeast SWAG on TV really bad. Also I wouldn't throw stones at STJFL minions. Mistakes were made on numerous parties from what I've heard in the NYFA situation. That includes STJFL and NYFA. I think facts get all messed up with all the hearsay. Gotta love these boards. 

On Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 6:27 AM, Marie said:

BMW

PA

LUM W

Lum R

Nederland #1

Kids got robbed for adults trying to live through their kids. There was no wrong doing on Nederlands part. There was no contact between Ned Sr coaches and the board. Also no NYFA board members have any affiliation with anyone on the Sr team whatsoever. Makes no sense that they would stack the Sr team. They decided they had to make an example out of us with no evidence. Port Arthur has 1 team in every division, yet is 4 times the size of Nederland. Port Neches Sr team last year won the superbowl because they had 1 "stacked" team. Such BS. Lets the kids play. Anything they can do to get the competition out of the way is what they are doing. OF rep is a joke.

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 0:20 PM, TCjackrabbit said:

Funny how people forget Lumberton Red beat PA and PA keeps getting all the love. 

1. Lumberton - White

2. Beaumont - Bulldogs

3. Lumberton - Red

4. PA

Why would LUM-W be ranked higher than BMT?  Just wondering, the reasoning?

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 11:25 PM, DEM BOYZ said:

Nederland #1

Kids got robbed for adults trying to live through their kids. There was no wrong doing on Nederlands part. There was no contact between Ned Sr coaches and the board. Also no NYFA board members have any affiliation with anyone on the Sr team whatsoever. Makes no sense that they would stack the Sr team. They decided they had to make an example out of us with no evidence. Port Arthur has 1 team in every division, yet is 4 times the size of Nederland. Port Neches Sr team last year won the superbowl because they had 1 "stacked" team. Such BS. Lets the kids play. Anything they can do to get the competition out of the way is what they are doing. OF rep is a joke.

PA also has 4 teams in other leagues. I don't think you are STJFL wants to see them combine with the other teams and come over to STJFL.

2 hours ago, mypooh said:

PA also has 4 teams in other leagues. I don't think you are STJFL wants to see them combine with the other teams and come over to STJFL.

West BMT still shut you down,  if your a coach then coach your kids up . Don't teach them when

they are down play dirty. Look back at every weekend PA getting kids ejected and police being called at Ned .

Class

5 hours ago, Marie said:

West BMT still shut you down,  if your a coach then coach your kids up . Don't teach them when

they are down play dirty. Look back at every weekend PA getting kids ejected and police being called at Ned .

Class

Whaaat....police were called?? Are you kidding me?