Time to eat a lil crow

biaplayer

Well seems I owe an apology to #11 Mczeal, he went beastmode last night and showed he had all the tools I thought he had to make an over the shoulder catch. Not only did he catch every thing threw to him, but he made one of the best one handed catches over the shoulder in the corner of the endzone that I have ever seen. Kudos to him for what im sure will be the play of the week no doubt, if it isn't its because he got snubbed lol. So with that being said I must make an apology and have so crow ala mode. No longer can I say he is lazy and doesn't put much effort into making a catch. I left the game last night with a lil bit of an awe moment. Very gratifying  to see him bring it up to another level. So with that being said, cant wait for the next highlight real next week as Im sure there will be a few!

Yeah km played great last night,a win is a win im not bashing the team because im just a biggest indian as anyone else,but the db's better get things worked out real fast they cost us a shut out pretty much,catches were made that should have been picks,lions do have a few good weapons but i feel like we left a bunch of points off board,but great game Png,jmo it seemed like they didnt play as good as they could have thinking lions were a real weak team even though they probably are,most teams just are not going to lay down on you,i think lions came to png to play,with that said we still have alot of work to do,go indians.

I just hope he keeps moving forward, keep it on his mind and keep making plays that is all we can ask for.  Its a shame he didn't get credit for the one out of the endzone, RJ put just a tad bit too much on it, beautiful throw and catch just too deep lol, the punt return for td hurt a lot. Maybe defense was just a lil rusty from no action due to bye.