Dayton Broncos at Humble Wildcats

Bronco94

I'll just pick the home team in this one. Humble's offense is so inept at times it's hard to get a hold on them from week to week. They had a head-scratcher their first game without Terio Brown against Huffman but I think defensively they're better than Splendora. Offensively they're going to struggle throwing the ball but Splendora put up 473 total yards on Dayton with only 3 pass completions for 36 yards so that might not be an issue. I think qb Xavier Martin and rb Jay'shaun Anderson both rush for over 100 yards in a close game. Have to roll with Humble in this one, I think their defense makes a couple more plays than Dayton's does.  

1 hour ago, indianforever said:

everybody keeping a close eye on Dayton this week...this week can make or break their season

Dayton loses this one and there's about a 75% chance they don't make the playoffs this year. Dayton would be down a tie-breaker to both Splendora and Humble with NC, BH and Crosby all left on the schedule. Assuming Splendora falls back to what we think they are, Humble would just have to win two more games at that point with 0-3 KP and 1 win Porter left to play.

We got a saying in Dayton that I think mr toups came up with years ago, we believe, and guess what, I do believe we are rebuilding the Bronco Nation, back to what we should've been all along, and nobody cares what anyone from cougar land eagle land or anywhere outside of bronco land thinks or how many stats cougar 14 finds or try's to forum jump and post on every bronco topic, or what bhfan says or thinks about the Broncos JV or varsity. We gonna keep getting better and givem hell, one game at a time.

2 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

We got a saying in Dayton that I think mr toups came up with years ago, we believe, and guess what, I do believe we are rebuilding the Bronco Nation, back to what we should've been all along, and nobody cares what anyone from cougar land eagle land or anywhere outside of bronco land thinks or how many stats cougar 14 finds or try's to forum jump and post on every bronco topic, or what bhfan says or thinks about the Broncos JV or varsity. We gonna keep getting better and givem hell, one game at a time.

its good to believe in your team. 

11 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

That hurts! I'm taking back my Dayton JV rules t-shirt tomorrow then!

We're overdue to go on a scoring rampage,I believe Dayt skill players have a big night.Defense is still a ? mark but I'll take wins for now by outscoring Humble.Think about it=Dayt defense for several yrs has given up the points,but scoring was not a problem in past yrs.Dayt finally scores 40 pts in the win & puts 2 halves together

6 hours ago, liltex said:

We're overdue to go on a scoring rampage,I believe Dayt skill players have a big night.Defense is still a ? mark but I'll take wins for now by outscoring Humble.Think about it=Dayt defense for several yrs has given up the points,but scoring was not a problem in past yrs.Dayt finally scores 40 pts in the win & puts 2 halves together

I think we come out well prepared this week and take care of business, and come home with the W. Sometimes it takes a reality check to slap you right back in place, and I think we got that.

1 hour ago, Red Dawn said:

I'd nervously pick Dayton in this one. 

Thx for the semi endorsement. Lol. Seriously though nothing better than Friday night football and I can honestly say this to you in particular good luck Friday and I hope both Dayton and Crosby will be playing good ball when they meet up later in the year.  As for this Friday I will always roll with the Broncos and think they will beat Humble.

21 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Thx for the semi endorsement. Lol. Seriously though nothing better than Friday night football and I can honestly say this to you in particular good luck Friday and I hope both Dayton and Crosby will be playing good ball when they meet up later in the year.  As for this Friday I will always roll with the Broncos and think they will beat Humble.

I think they do too. I wish I didn't have to root against you guys for Crosby to go D2. 

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 2:10 PM, Lightning/Eagle said:

I'm thinking about watching this one instead of NC-CC. Will mostly depend on weather. I get a weather protected seat at NC.

After last night I think maybe I should just go support my home team. If Caney Creek beats NC then you will have a complete flip flop of contenders.