UTEP at The University of Texas

UTfanatic

50 minutes ago, D3zii said:

I was pleased to see us go out and handle business..I was more impressed tho with the defense and those young players we have...This defense is gonna be a good one imo 

No doubt.  Only going to get better.  Lots of speed, lots of talent, but lots of youth.  This defense is going to be scary good before it's all said and done.  Basically all sophomores and freshmen. 

Now some random thoughts:

I'm not sure if our receivers are better or Buechele is that good.  My guess is a bit of both.   I do know that I'm not sure I've ever seen a QB at The University with a better touch on the deep ball.  Shane is an absolute dime dropper.  Heard moving to wide out was a great move for him and if continues to improve, he has a chance to make some money playing this game. 

Glad to see them perform without the need for the OLs who are dinged or Foreman.  Sounds like all will be ready and we need them to be next week.  The one place we can't afford injuries right now (other than QB) is the OL.  We will soon have some good depth there as well but that's a year away. 

Texas will crack the Top 10 this week.  Georgia exposed as another SEC pretender...