Cleveland @ Liberty Predictions?

Has anyone had a chance to see Cleveland at all this year in the scrimmages or anything? I think their game this past Friday was cancelled. Liberty looked really good against Anahuac aside from some penalties. They were able to pretty much do what they wanted, the field was extremely muddy and held them back from really breaking any big runs, but the offensive line had holes open for the ball carriers on nearly every play, basically it was what we expected from a 4A team with playoff hopes against a 3A team who probably won't get the 4th seed in their own district. Anahuac did have some athletes though, if they can get more disciplined as the year goes along they might be able to grab a playoff spot. Anyways, I'm predicting a blow out win for Liberty against Cleveland this week at home simply off of last years results and what ive seen from the panthers this season. I'm not sure if Cleveland will be better or worse this year, but Liberty has definitely improved and they handed Cleveland a 35-3 Loss last season so Im predicting something like Liberty by around 3 Touchdowns, maybe more if the Panthers can cut out the penalties. 

Cleveland allowed maybe 1 or 2 first downs against anahuac when they scrimmaged a couple of weeks ago. They also scored around four times and made a few mistakes that cost them a few more scores. This looks to be a bigger and faster team than the last 2 years. They also have been able to throw the ball pretty well. I have heard good things about Liberty but I'm biased towards Cleveland but I'd say this is a close game that Cleveland pulls out in the fourth. 35-27 Cleveland!

3 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I wonder how many tackles Tyris Williams will have in this one……….Liberty LB

Probably gunna be alot, that kid looks like a man out there with Liberty playing these 3A teams so far in scrimmages and week 1, he's been exceptional on both sides of the ball, which is exactly what you would expect from your division 1 linebacker, but ive been impressed with how much he has improved carrying the ball this season, the panthers are going to need it. 

2 hours ago, Kegger said:

Cleveland allowed maybe 1 or 2 first downs against anahuac when they scrimmaged a couple of weeks ago. They also scored around four times and made a few mistakes that cost them a few more scores. This looks to be a bigger and faster team than the last 2 years. They also have been able to throw the ball pretty well. I have heard good things about Liberty but I'm biased towards Cleveland but I'd say this is a close game that Cleveland pulls out in the fourth. 35-27 Cleveland!

Liberty didn't allow too much more than that in the game they just played against Anahuac so it sounds like both teams handled them easily. I'm glad to hear Cleveland can throw, that's something the Panthers are going to need to see this year before the playoffs because outside of WOS they wont get that with this schedule. Liberty has 2 Junior cornerbacks that start at receiver as well, and they're both 6'2 , not an exaggeration either.. Theyre young and they arent the stockiest guys, but theyre both talented play makers and clearly very tall, I wanna see what theyre gunna be able to do this year against a passing squad.